Toribash
Guys I was thinking if we could come up with an event and stream it, I would make it ABD so we could attract more players in. We would need alot of support including TC wise. I was thinking of at least 10k for first. This will increase our reputation and popularity as well as draw in some skilled players.
I know grohen was working on his texture event, but you mean an in-game event?

If thats the case you might need a little more then 10k to make people interested...Maybe something like 50k for first. specially if we are hoping to pull in attention and popularity
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
I know grohen was working on his texture event, but you mean an in-game event?

If thats the case you might need a little more then 10k to make people interested...Maybe something like 50k for first. specially if we are hoping to pull in attention and popularity

That sounds good but we need the support from every member of the clan.

On the other hand look who got featured in the Replay Challenge Showcase!! If you want just skip to 8 : 3 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z59OzbxqeQQ
Last edited by Toxic; Apr 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM.
Originally Posted by ZOMBIE259 View Post
That sounds good but we need the support from every member of the clan.

On the other hand look who got featured in the Replay Challenge Showcase!! If you want just skip to 8 : 3 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z59OzbxqeQQ

Damn!! He touched upon your replay more than any of the others, too. That'll get some good players in here. Also that save was epic. Definitely post that in the private thread for the video.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Well it was a five page essay, you'd expect there to be a lot of words in it. Derp.

Also your signature is fine but maybe include a link on the clans name leading to either the main page or the recruitment thread.

@mobius: it was good while it lasted.

I know but I wish I knew how to do it :P
~Remember where you came from
And join [Origin] !
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
My only complaint about your replay was that you were really rigid. Please fluid more.

Meow. :3

Grohen my play style is not relaxed xD I wouldnt had done that is I had played relaxed.
Originally Posted by AntiDeath View Post
I know but I wish I knew how to do it :P

The signature? If so all you have to do is highlight the word you want and click The button with the little planet on it. Have another tab open with the recruitment thread on it and copy the url. Go back to the other tab and hit that button. Delete the words in the box and paste the url. Done.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus