Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah, the timezones are very different, if you really think that will affect you that much and stop you enjoying toribash, then, i don't know, its up to you.
But remember, can it really effect you so much that you stop enjoying toribash?

EDIT: i am active ingame, whenever i can go on i am, unless im doing coursework or shiiz like that
Last edited by CazRules; Dec 22, 2009 at 10:30 PM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
HippoCrazy? O.o

Well, I suppose there is almost no way to derail a thread about derailing...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
You guys shouldn't use a dying thread to gain post count. I should really delete it...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I thought wigger was wannabe black person? Hm...
>.>
<.<
You guys act like children.
YOU LIKE BIG BABBY.
Im not using it to gain post count, i just want it to go away, thats what i've been saying in my posts to go to binland.
Piemanbob, I like you. You don't need to wait for RDC to post, you are in.
PM me for the Leet Chambers password.
Btw, I live in NZ, and I was nowhere near a computer last night to check this board out. Then I slept in. ;P

Gostonsol, I don't really know. You already have one Leader vote against you. I might wait for RDC on this one.