Ranking
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Holy English.

But Headhunter is nice :c
Also, I'm abusing Shen in every role like I did with Yasuo. I'm ready.

I was really tired when I made it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh and he ain't that bad. I have a great tolerance with people and I know worse. You won't understand unless your mom is Asian. She actually might give me a brain tumor from how angry I get and having no way to release.

So far, anything related with people bragging when playing a one dimensional champ using basic strategies, Cho'Gath, Mordekaiser, Riven, and getting camped are my triggers for getting incredibly pissed in League.

Basically, I'm too fucking nice. God damn it.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I'm totally confused by your post.
Also, what's not to like about Cho. I've played him as everything except Jungle.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Long range with big ass hitbox knockup which also slows (riot why), long range almost impossible to dodge silence, insane sustain that's more broken than Trundle's, and true damage ult which is also on a really low cooldown. Why haven't they nerfed this guy? His skillshots were never hard to land imo.
My Replays
has something to do with, oh I don't know, a complete lack of mobility that can be easily abused

not saying cho is bad, he just isn't op.
Hoss.
his q is extremely hard to hit, even harder considering like every champ ever nowadays has a dash
he just suffers from the same thing nasus does, too easily kiteable with no way of reaching the target, bad/old kit, needs rework
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
his q is extremely hard to hit, even harder considering like every champ ever nowadays has a dash
he just suffers from the same thing nasus does, too easily kiteable with no way of reaching the target, bad/old kit, needs rework

It just hurts to be Bronze I and have to deal with this guy man Q-Q
My Replays

Solution: get better elo, become challanjour, never have to deal with stupid people again (probably).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toon just gifted me some awesome shit. And that Mystery Gift RNG. I would cry of happiness if it wasn't for the fact that it's a Teemo skin.

3 Gifts in Order

Coincidentally, the annoying Tryndamere's name I was against in top lane was "ItsTeemo." I guess it was Riot's way of thanking me by blessing his gift with the RNGesus.

xD welcome

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Im impressed, obvious jokes piss him off.

They only non good thing there is the yi skin, they all look the same to me.

So a obvious joke is laughing at my issues? talking down to me? And saying who cares when I mention I can only see with 1 eye?
Holy English.

But Headhunter is nice :c
Also, I'm abusing Shen in every role like I did with Yasuo. I'm ready.

tbh I dislike shen.
Oh and he ain't that bad. I have a great tolerance with people and I know worse. You won't understand unless your mom is Asian. She actually might give me a brain tumor from how angry I get and having no way to release.

So far, anything related with people bragging when playing a one dimensional champ using basic strategies, Cho'Gath, Mordekaiser, Riven, and getting camped are my triggers for getting incredibly pissed in League.

Basically, I'm too fucking nice. God damn it.

ty

Agreed with bronze but I do not fear a cho.
Originally Posted by alkard View Post

So a obvious joke is laughing at my issues? talking down to me? And saying who cares when I mention I can only see with 1 eye?

Was not talking about that, you blocked me when I said "Ur bad." Was not actual criticism, I know you're a decent player, I was just poking fun at you.

Anyway, I dont know what champion I want next. Maybe I'll get Ez. Idk though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]