9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

OMG YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME
EVERYBODY SHOULD GETOUT OF THE CLAN AND IT CAN JUST BE YOU BECAUSE YOUR SO EPIC /sarcasm/

No but seriously. No.
You need to really work on your single player replays. No offense but they suck
ew
xXfactionXx is really good MP. I've seen him. I say yes. He just needs to work on his grammar, ect.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Yes, I am playing with him now. He needs some SP work but MP he's beast. I say yes.
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy
Hibernation
Many of you might be wondering why I have been in hibernation. Well to make a long story short, my old laptop broke and dell takes a fucking long time to ship me a new one. So yeah. The new laptop should ship next wednesday/thursday so I will get it like next saturday or sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience or convenience of not having me around.
-Kryo
ok
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
I say no... Rly poor application. Also, look at post counts. Too inactive for being in 2 clans.

I beg to differ, i MADE both of those clans, I never posted on them becuase they had no members, i made them just to have nobody offering me to join clans becuase it is annoying and it displeases me.