9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Hey Pawt O' Tea, since when I write like that?

Since I joined Piratez, but you've been getting a lot better.

But adding suggestion three to the applications would be excellent. (Which Country do you live in?) Because some members are from different countries, and that would make it seem for other members that the foreign player is inactive. And before you remark the GMT part of the application, that's just a GMT. Many countries have the same GMT, listing a Country would be precise.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by lebabris View Post
I think in the Memberlist and Blacklist thread, where Elites are, you should write under their name or next to or wherever, that what is their best mod, so everyone that wants to become an elite knows what it is.

Can one of the Leaders or Co-Ldr say something to this?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
I'll respond to it. I agree with you, lebabris. It's a great idea, such as the next time I battle an elite, I know what I'm going against, so I don't forfeit the first round due to a mod I can't do. (Experiences with MadVVworld)
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by lebabris View Post
Ahm.. guys, you need a name that will be the nw colour if you win.. you dont want the colour to be called: D.I.E. or Thughs of the seven sea do ya?

I totally want a colour to be called "Piratez" Grayve's team and I have the team called "Piratez"
Chris does, according to the poll.
lol... i had the same experiences (also with MadVV) so thats why i said this.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!