nah I just saw the posts before deleted
-----
and regardless of that it was a bad app, 0 post count and brown belt
Last edited by Flames; Feb 23, 2017 at 10:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
[WAPOW] Application
Hello, my name's Snak3Scal3 and this is my application for WAPOW

Intro- Hi, My name's Snak3Scal3 (Mind the name, long time ago & long story.) I'm currently 13 an I enjoy drawing, and... playing videogames

Spoiler:

What do you have to offer WAPOW? What I've got to offer for this clan is my marketing skills, I'll almost guarantee that someone already in WAPOW markets better than I do, but I believe that no matter how skilled, collaborating about things like that can Always help things go smoother. It's notable that before just recently though, I basically just cycled my items around till I had none, but that was because I wasn't feeling tb for a long while, mostly due to how inactive the amazing game has gotten... I currently market texture sets and i'm partnered with Everliving, here's a post of ours

Mine and everliving's thread

What's your favorite mod?
Currently, my favorite mod is torn between either wushu3dome, or Boxshu_Mushu_v3 I used to be into aikido type mods, but I drifted away because I wanted to try something new, you may be asking, why of all the mushu / wushu mods, why those two in particular? Well that's cause wushu3dome is more about striking and keeping pressure whereas other mushu / wushu mods are kinda one chance and that's it, it keeps the games more intense. The reason why I like Boxshu_Mushu_v3 Is due to the fact that it's confined making it hard to run and makes for some pretty cool wall jumps, and that you start a bit farther away from each other as opposed to regular mushu granting some time to prepare.

How often do you play? It varies, on a bad day &/or busy day, as little as 0.5 - 1.5 hours. But normally I clock in at least 2.5 hours, a good portion of the time even more.

Do you post regularly in forums?
I'd have to say, I don't post waaaayyyy too much but when I'm involved in something important, I'm very active on the given thread.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Yes, that's literally always the first thing I do when I get home / on my pc / on TB

A little bit about my toribash past and present I'm currently at 3562 QI and I like to play relaxed defensive wushu / mushu. I've got lots of experience with clans, most notably, I was a very persistent little black belt back then, when I was brown belt I tried applying for Mythical, but got denied of course, but that didn't stop me lol, 500 games later I came back and performed so well that I got accepted, Marking my first clan ever. I stayed until the poor thing died, then I hopped around hoping to find an active clan, and that was when I found [Weed], I also stayed there for quite a while, up until it also almost completely died out... fast forward 3 months and I find Heyoka, I became good friends with the leaders till it ALSO died out, I then went with one of the former Heyoka leaders currently known as Pblo into his clan called [Pound] which I left not long ago, which brings us to now, I made an application for [WAPOW] which reads (Paste whole application here)

Contact Me:

One last thing, here's a bit of my IRL art

Some of my irl art, in chronological order (Oldest -> Newest)

Last edited by Snak3Scal3; Feb 24, 2017 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Lol "Drwaing"
Wanna die inside? Ok.
damn you, thanks?
I was testin out using shading techniques to make trees. the rest was just filler, and wow you're fast. Also I hope that my post was at least fairly decent, if not, I stand no chance.
-----
Ohh Yeah I forgot to mention, I live in Utah U.S., timezone being Mountain Time (GMT - 7... lol)
Last edited by Snak3Scal3; Feb 24, 2017 at 07:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wanna die inside? Ok.
Originally Posted by Snak3Scal3 View Post
Hello, my name's Snak3Scal3 and this is my application for WAPOW

Intro- Hi, My name's Snak3Scal3 (Mind the name, long time ago & long story.) I'm currently 13 an I enjoy drawing, and... playing videogames

Spoiler:

What do you have to offer WAPOW? What I've got to offer for this clan is my marketing skills, I'll almost guarantee that someone already in WAPOW markets better than I do, but I believe that no matter how skilled, collaborating about things like that can Always help things go smoother. It's notable that before just recently though, I basically just cycled my items around till I had none, but that was because I wasn't feeling tb for a long while, mostly due to how inactive the amazing game has gotten... I currently market texture sets and i'm partnered with Everliving, here's a post of ours

Mine and everliving's thread

What's your favorite mod?
Currently, my favorite mod is torn between either wushu3dome, or Boxshu_Mushu_v3 I used to be into aikido type mods, but I drifted away because I wanted to try something new, you may be asking, why of all the mushu / wushu mods, why those two in particular? Well that's cause wushu3dome is more about striking and keeping pressure whereas other mushu / wushu mods are kinda one chance and that's it, it keeps the games more intense. The reason why I like Boxshu_Mushu_v3 Is due to the fact that it's confined making it hard to run and makes for some pretty cool wall jumps, and that you start a bit farther away from each other as opposed to regular mushu granting some time to prepare.

How often do you play? It varies, on a bad day &/or busy day, as little as 0.5 - 1.5 hours. But normally I clock in at least 2.5 hours, a good portion of the time even more.

Do you post regularly in forums?
I'd have to say, I don't post waaaayyyy too much but when I'm involved in something important, I'm very active on the given thread.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Yes, that's literally always the first thing I do when I get home / on my pc / on TB

A little bit about my toribash past and present I'm currently at 3562 QI and I like to play relaxed defensive wushu / mushu. I've got lots of experience with clans, most notably, I was a very persistent little black belt back then, when I was brown belt I tried applying for Mythical, but got denied of course, but that didn't stop me lol, 500 games later I came back and performed so well that I got accepted, Marking my first clan ever. I stayed until the poor thing died, then I hopped around hoping to find an active clan, and that was when I found [Weed], I also stayed there for quite a while, up until it also almost completely died out... fast forward 3 months and I find Heyoka, I became good friends with the leaders till it ALSO died out, I then went with one of the former Heyoka leaders currently known as Pblo into his clan called [Pound] which I left not long ago, which brings us to now, I made an application for [WAPOW] which reads (Paste whole application here)

Contact Me:

One last thing, here's a bit of my IRL art

Some of my irl art, in chronological order (Oldest -> Newest)

Snak3Scal3: Though Marketeer would serve no purpose what so ever to our clan
and yes we have one of the best marketers in the entire game
Ezalor.
I enjoy your Art. And i Enjoyed your Application as it was different.
for now you are

IN DISCUSSION
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Thank you.
-----
Also, I CAN do abd, I'll just need a while to get back into it
-----
Hey I've got a quick question, I looked through a few of the pages on this thread, that being said... How many apps actually made it this far? You'd think out of 202 pages, at least 50 or so were actually comprised nicely.

Also Swepples you're sneaky... I would've actually read that very bottom sentence if it wasn't so small and transparent...

WAPOW!
Last edited by Snak3Scal3; Feb 24, 2017 at 11:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wanna die inside? Ok.
Originally Posted by Snak3Scal3 View Post
Thank you.
-----
Also, I CAN do abd, I'll just need a while to get back into it
-----
Hey I've got a quick question, I looked through a few of the pages on this thread, that being said... How many apps actually made it this far? You'd think out of 202 pages, at least 50 or so were actually comprised nicely.

Also Swepples you're sneaky... I would've actually read that very bottom sentence if it wasn't so small and transparent...

WAPOW!

What did you think of mine?
Originally Posted by 3nKB View Post
What did you think of mine?

As ive said before. Please stop posting here. Any shitposts of yours will be deleted from now on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hello, my name is Legendexpe. I have been interested to join in your clan. I am a black belt. I play toribash twice a week. My faviortate mods is ABD.