Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

This list is very interesting. There are quite alot of interjections on it which I feel don't really count, but I'll let it slip.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Why be on skype unless you want to talk to someone? Perhaps Offline would better suit you.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I wasn't present for any of this so i'm going to abstain from voting at all in regards to this.
it will be a no from me super.
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
Friday, May 24, I will be getting rid of this laptop. I believe May 30, (My Birthday) I should be getting a new one. Just wanted to inform everyone.
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
Why would you throw away a laptop a week before you get a new one?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I would have to say either FemShep from the Mass Effect series, or Catwoman from Batman: Arkham City.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
FTL travel would only be possible through alternate dimensions, which have already been theorized about by scientists. This travel would likely be like Warp Travel (Star Trek) or hyperspace (Star Wars).
Hey Oblivion. I'm Vradomor, and I'm applying to join this clan.

Before I get on to who I am in Toribash, in the real big scary world I am known as Leo. I am a French High Schooler, my hobbies are skiing, metalworking, owning at the amazing game of Dance Central. I'm a pretty flamboyant and easygoing person. I live life to the full, being spontaneous and random and not giving two cents about embarrassing myself.

In Toribash, I try to stay more or less the same. I couldn't care less about rank or winning or stats, if it's a fair, fulfilling and entertaining game it's good in my book. Take it lighthearted, realize it's a game, have fun with it.

If it matters to you, I am a Second Dan Black Belt, having a qi of 2343 games and a rank of 1868, win ratio of 51%. I am a capable ABD player, I have experience in most mods, I know my way around the market forums and the forums themselves. I would be mostly an active member, though life will get in the way. At least a post a day, but I would want to hold a conversation now and then. I’m good at thinking up Events, already got one up my sleeve.

Past clans-

[Shadow] Shadow- First clan I joined, mostly for the tag, but also to understand how clans functioned. Met Mayifli, Cyber1337, soccerfan, Cerby9112, and others there. We left to form Alliance.

[Ally] Alliance- I made this clan with Fluny (my amazing irl friend) and mayifli, as well as the aid of many others. I joined Toribash and all the clans I looked into were focused on getting the best and highest ranking players. That didn’t sit well with me. I didn’t want to be under pressure of getting kicked because I sucked. So it was my goal to make a clan with my real life friends and recruit all the coolest, spunky toribash gangsters I’d chance across while playing this amazing game. Even if at times we were nooby and disorganized, I had a fantastic time, laughing games away with my fellow clan members who played for the fun.

[r] Rust- I was leading Alliance, when life decided to get into the way. My grades were dropping, my family was unhappy with me and I had to get my life back in my hands. I worked so hard to make Alliance the clan I would want to be in, I didn’t want to demote myself to a regular member and see the whole thing run by someone else. Rust was reborn and they pro members wanted me to be a part of it. I left the clan in the hands of my cool friends, wished them the best of luck, took my donations to the clan to go start off fresh and headed off to be a slightly inactive member. I actually learned a lot in rust. I became better at ABD, making my techniques not as blocky, experiencing a wider range of mods, learning to handle tc and bets and duels and deals and pro clans and players and more. It was a real learning experience and it’s a shame that it died, but hey some toribashers have their own agendas. I sticked till the end, but when Pamaaj decided that Rust could no longer be revived, I knew that was that.

Now here comes my story with Oblivion. As I said, I made Alliance. I worked 9 hours the day I clicked the Register button to have the layout of the front page done, the application, the logo, and getting everyone registered. I truly put all I had into the clan, and hey no matter how nooby I was or not always a bad leader, it was enough for a jumpstart. I went and recruited people I met ingame based on their attitude, not their skill, that was the Ally motto. I tried to get as many people as I could actively posting and donating to the bank (we got 100k!). Now what some of you might not know, is that when I left, the members decided to give the clan an almost clean slate- They took the clan and renamed it Oblivion. Zanderhar, Flexible_Fool, De4th (AKA thegunslinger), kvey (AKA KurisuGate), Trunkster, Sabreon, Mayifli, Soccerfan and more. I recruited those guys, they were my Ally’s. Alliance got renamed, the forums were wiped, I left because of inactivity and the members remade what I started. These guys that I recruited have gone farther with the clan I could have ever dreamed to. I mean, official! Congrats guys, you have no idea how happy I was for Oblivion. School is clearing up, and I have time to be serious for clans. Most of rust have left for Family or other clans they consider good, but if Oblivion still maintains the values of fair play, having fun and good attitudes, then it’s the only clan I want a part in. This might not be my clan anymore, but I think it’s even better than it was before. The members young and old that I’ve encountered in game are chill, and clearly Oblivion is off to do great things.

As the former leader of Alliance, a friend to many people in the clan, and as someone who is amazed by the progress this clan has achieved and has high hopes for it’s future, I would like to join Oblivion. Thank you for reading my application and considering me.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"