Originally Posted by Augans View Post
cant get into any clan? apply for obey, the number one ranked clan

Error 404: Logic.exe not found.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Error 404: Logic.exe not found.

you dont get 404s with an .exe file
404 refers to the invalidation or expiration of a web page/section/post etc.

gosh
Application for [Obey]
Some may know me some may not i will introduce myself for those who do not. Hello my name is William and I have been playing Toribash for about 5 months now. Let's start with a little background information about who i am. I am a 14 year old boy who is a basketball player (Point Guard) as well as a very good Football player. Sometimes when im in school I get elected for doing in the right thing every now and then I live in Miami, Florida, United States (GTM -5). The only way im able to use toribash is by my good old Desktop, I play Toribash on my spare time when I am not somewhere or playing a sport. Toribash is currently the only game I play since as of 4 months, just the game is self is amazing. I am willing to dedicate myself into being a more of a forum-active person, I usually don’t use forums so im trying my hardest to be one. I’m not that good of a player in toribash I do say so but if you need me to try, I will do so for my team and Clan.

I play a variety of mods but I do outstanding well in Aikido Big Dojo, Rk-Mma. I am a person that is open to all mods and I like to have Fun overall. I’m sort of a duelist and try my hardest to earn tc but when I don’t need it I will donate all I have into my clan of friends . I’m the type of guy who gets sort of mad when people talk trash to me at times, but other than that I’m fine with everyone in Toribash. I have not been into any clans for the fact because of that some of them feels like I wouldn’t into, But I do feel something in this clan, I would put all my effort and dedication into this clan.

Why I want to join [Obey] and how can I support it: As I said I would donate all my tc that I have extra for this clan and to my members (a.k.a friends). I would help out in any tourneys or events hosted by [Obey] Gladly willing to do so. The members of Obey are outstanding, Everyone has something that makes them unique. I am sort of a dueler at times when I need tc and such but other then that I sort of hate duels because of the trash talk that people tell you and everything, I think it’s very immature of them to do so I know this is a great clan but more like a family, I would love to have a chance to share great moments in this game with you guys, I really think we would have a blast!

My replays, Oh god where do I start I do have some that are sort of nice, If you guys allow me I am going to put a replay of mine but it was with an alt, I hope you guys don’t have a problem with it

Skype: My Skype is envy.mantilla. I am available to chat or make a call any time I am playing. You can chat or call me anytime when you need me

I hope you guys take into consideration in my app.Thank you guys for your time. Have a good day/night.
Attached Files
The besttt.rpl (76.7 KB, 3 views)
The best save ever.rpl (71.5 KB, 3 views)
If you've been playing for 5 months why was your account created in june?

you should also tell me what makes me unique
feed my ego ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
If you've been playing for 5 months why was your account created in june?

you should also tell me what makes me unique
feed my ego ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

uhm, ma'm, he might be an alt?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
App
Name:Hunter0566 (real name Emil)
GTM: I dont know what is this
Competitive game modes: xspar Judo Mushu Abd acroujoust parkour dream d fixed and more
Some general stuff about yourself:Im Good Toribash Player i can help in clan wars and help to players.Im Bulgarian Toribash Player and love shooting and fighting games.Toribash is my favorite game im mushu lover i cant stop playing this game and i love music.And all time i follow the rules.In clan wars i give all my toribash power to win.
And if possible, make it as thorough and interesting as possible: I dont know
And i can make arts!
Replays

Thanks For Reading!
Attached Files
BOOM.rpl (46.5 KB, 3 views)
For (Obey).rpl (81.9 KB, 4 views)
Hampa's Headkick + pose.rpl (35.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Hunter0566; Aug 19, 2014 at 12:34 PM.
Originally Posted by Hunter0566 View Post
Name:Hunter0566 (real name Emil)
GTM: I dont know what is this
Competitive game modes: xspar Judo Mushu Abd acroujoust parkour dream d fixed and more
Some general stuff about yourself:Im Good Toribash Player i can help in clan wars and help to players.Im Bulgarian Toribash Player and love shooting and fighting games.Toribash is my favorite game im mushu lover i cant stop playing this game and i love music.
And if possible, make it as thorough and interesting as possible: I dont know
And i can make arts!
Replays

No.
Ok ummmm, sorry if I seem inpatient, but could I possibly know that status of my app? I messaged Hattersin a few days ago trying to avoid spamming this thread with questions like this. He said he would double check for me but hasent replied since. I relies it takes a bit and I'm really just wondering if I got denied and just failed to notice. Thanks

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة