Ranking
Vodka approves.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
what is love?
baby dun hurt meh, dun hurt meh... no moar

I have to focus on music lately, I'll be a bit less around but I'll still be here kind of a lot :]
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
what is love?
baby dun hurt meh, dun hurt meh... no moar

I have to focus on music lately, I'll be a bit less around but I'll still be here kind of a lot :]

what kind of shit do u do?
Your messed up world enthrills me
I play guitare, sing, compose, write and shit.

I'm working on a band with my cousin and some good friends, it's somewhere between post-rock / stonner / pop and noise, and it's bluesy ofc :3 with some 'avant-garde metal' atmosphere I guess.
It's not recorded yet, that's what I've in mind, I've a complete cd (like 10 or 11 tracks) in my head, I haz to record it.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
I play guitare, sing, compose, write and shit.

I'm working on a band with my cousin and some good friends, it's somewhere between post-rock / stonner / pop and noise, and it's bluesy ofc :3 with some 'avant-garde metal' atmosphere I guess.
It's not recorded yet, that's what I've in mind, I've a complete cd (like 10 or 11 tracks) in my head, I haz to record it.

Sounds great,and quite diverse,which will be some challenge.If you ever get some song out,don't hesitate to pm,I love indie bands!xD
Or,if you'd like to share concept of some thing or something :P
Your messed up world enthrills me