Toribash
i am 14 white and short as fuck lol i love toribash and ingame a lot also as i said before i dont have replays it make my computer lag
=\ your not giving us much to work with...
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
Kowla tested.

and the result is...?

@koolwhip please post some replays

@kowla. Congratulations you have passed the skills test. 1/3

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
ah right sorry didnt read your previous post. As for the about yourself paragraph you are going to have to make it longer

i am 14 white and short as fuck lol i love toribash and ingame a lot also as i said before i dont have replays it make my computer lagi used to be in nexus but i left them because they werent official so now im here joining secret i like soccer akido bd and akido i am a beginner texture maker trying to get better
Originally Posted by koolwhip View Post
i am 14 white and short as fuck lol i love toribash and ingame a lot also as i said before i dont have replays it make my computer lagi used to be in nexus but i left them because they werent official so now im here joining secret i like soccer akido bd and akido i am a beginner texture maker trying to get better

Thats not a good reason to leave a clan.
Not looking to good for you now.
Ill let the others unleash the wrath

._. ok all, get the clan hopper
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it