Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Okay guys, I need help. I'd post my replays but I'd like a step-by-step instruction on how to do it, I've searched for a half an hour earlier going through my files. I get you have to click the paperclip and search for the file, but is there a specific folder I have to go to or? I have Vista btw. Thanks for the help. That is if anyone even bothers to respond to this.
#Swag
ok. here. i shall show you on how to get to it.
first, you go into your C:/
then, look for downloads
then, look for games
then, you should see toribash
go into toribash
look for replays
bingo
bango
bongo
done
i shall post the path to one of my replays.
"CGames\Toribash-3.94\replay\0001 handstand spin thing.rpl"
that is the path you should take to find your replays.
i like cats
Tyvm! I'll post replays at 10. Including my intro. As long as it isn't too late. I'm finishing up a paper for class tomorrow.
-----
Replaayyyzzz FINNALLY! ugh! Figured this shit out! Damn. Anyway here are 3 replays, I'll upload more but this is just for starters. Thanks Dag & bruce for the help!
Attached Files
Fusion dm.1.rpl (101.6 KB, 5 views)
Fusion dm.2.rpl (74.2 KB, 4 views)
Fuse intro.1.rpl (55.1 KB, 5 views)
Spar with bruce2.rpl (443.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by fusionman; Feb 3, 2012 at 04:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#Swag
YES WE ARE OFFICIAL. CONGRATS EVERYONE! Ulti, I'll let you have the honors for your 1000th post to tell them the other surprise. Also, I apologize for me behavior last night. I was doing something I shouldn't have, so please to Hobo, and all others who I effected negatively, I am sorry. CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN ON OFFICIALNESS GUYS! WE WORKED HARD FOR IT!