Toribash
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
I loved that game. (See one bolded) I can't get past chapter 21 though

Also that game I said was weird... I'm sorry I love the story so much. I was wrong to have said. But I feel like I haven't hit the sad part yet, I'm only in Act 3 are there more?

Chapter 21 was against who with what army and CO choices?

And are you talking about Katawa Shoujo, or MGQ? Cause Katawa Shoujo has like, 5 arcs with 3 acts each. And MGQ's 3rd part is coming out who knows when and isn't divided into acts (according to the translated version I use at least).

So I'm assuming KS. And the answer to that is, depending on the character, the sad part might not be too sad for you. Emi's story didn't affect me too much, but Hanako's story put me into depression. Then again, some people said that Hanako's was too rushed, but blah blah blah I don't care, I sympathized with her. So ya, you might go into it feeling no sadness at all, in which case you came for what most of 4chan came for, and got it. Unlike the rest of them, who left crying mantears.

Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Oh god damnit I was going to say MGQ :c

Except you can't really end that prematurely and all your choices except for like 2 actually make a difference in the (eventual not quite there yet) end.

I would argue getting addicted to succubus vagina and thus participating in gladiatorial combat with monsters for the rest of your life, rather than saving the world, as a premature ending.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I would argue getting addicted to succubus vagina and thus participating in gladiatorial combat with monsters for the rest of your life, rather than saving the world, as a premature ending.

The majority of the time I ended up losing on purpose. Gotta love that Succubus sara.
Another is Suprised me..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Never played a good anime game. But anime style games like touhou or recettear are great. Games based on anime are generally about money rather than good gameplay.

Some of the DBZ are ok.

I want to play Amagami some time.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
so... 14th episode of SOA concludes the actual SOA game, wonder where they're going with the next 10 episodes. wasn't shocking what happened since I already read the novels, but damn, they executed it nicely. my favorite part of SOA light novels was after the game, so I really hope they do it well in the anime.

Dat game clear...
I expected more.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

I'm amazed how well they shoved the first arc or w/e into 14 episodes.
Had I not been paying attention to the episode numbers I would have thought it was an entire season.
Kind of like how watching Cowboy Bebop on Adult Swim makes it seem like it has a million episodes even though it has a relatively low episode count.
They cut out a bit too much, in my opinion. If I had not read the light novel, I might have had some unanswered questions in regards to the series.

There are 10 episodes left. Fairy Dance was far, far longer than Aincrad. They took 14 episodes to get through Aincrad even with all the cuts they did.

If they plan to shove Fairy Dance into the next 10 episodes, it will most likely be a bad execution of the arc and I'll be pissed off.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
So I'm assuming KS. And the answer to that is, depending on the character, the sad part might not be too sad for you. Emi's story didn't affect me too much, but Hanako's story put me into depression. Then again, some people said that Hanako's was too rushed, but blah blah blah I don't care, I sympathized with her. So ya, you might go into it feeling no sadness at all, in which case you came for what most of 4chan came for, and got it. Unlike the rest of them, who left crying mantears.

Rin's arc was fucking depressing, too. First time through I ended up with the bad ending - ruined my day.

Anyone played Saya no Uta? I'm about 5hrs in and it's pretty weird..
Never played a good anime game. But anime style games like touhou or recettear are great. Games based on anime are generally about money rather than good gameplay.

Some of the DBZ are ok.

I want to play Amagami some time.

I usually play naruto
Bleach
Dragon Ball
but not are games that I consider very good
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
They cut out a bit too much, in my opinion. If I had not read the light novel, I might have had some unanswered questions in regards to the series.

There are 10 episodes left. Fairy Dance was far, far longer than Aincrad. They took 14 episodes to get through Aincrad even with all the cuts they did.

If they plan to shove Fairy Dance into the next 10 episodes, it will most likely be a bad execution of the arc and I'll be pissed off.

i liked fairy dance more, though, so I hope they don't.. not sure how they will fit it into 10 episodes either, hopefully they do the right thing and get funding for a second season and stop on the 24th episode at half way through ALO.