Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Graphics isn't my problem...

No, u got the true 2000 posts... remember to don't count the first post on thread.

The graphics reloading makes it undivide without reloading the graphics for it, making it not crash, therefore not reloading the graphics which will stop an overload.
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Bish , the first post always count.

Wat.
Patrick , get back online D:

Moar spam, man.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Omega , Since you are telling me i am spamming , thats a spam it self
i was not spamming by the way , my post had a purpose , and spams
do not have purpose as always.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Omega , Since you are telling me i am spamming , thats a spam it self
i was not spamming by the way , my post had a purpose , and spams
do not have purpose as always.

I don't mean to start an arguement here, but I wasn't spamming. And I had a whole post right above it....
And you proved your point, but I don't want you to get mad at me >_>
私の顔にそれを言う。
yes i know about warnings .. i just gave my point , no inspires to argue anything
Except YOLO im ready to argue it 24/7
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Hey people!,

I am really sorry to let you know this, but I am leaving TB for a long time, I can no longer accept the responsibility of being a co-leader.
I would still like to be a member, I will play a couple times, but will be barely on forums. Take care and wish all the best to patrickoo and friends, you will always have space on my hard drive.

Take care homies,

Boing
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Sadly, Boing is leaving.

K boing, we'll wait you until you get back. Till that, oofun will be co leader. GL oofun.
And GL Boing aswell, and wish you the best.

Also, c'mon guys.. If all of the members in this org post and if we stay together day, night, day, night, everyday, we can be the most active unofficial org. Please guys, think about that. I don't eat anyone so GL everyone and I hope if you read this and follow it and understand it aswell.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Thorn
The Clan Council has rejected your appeal. Some of the concerns found were that there is also an aikido organization, your organization lacks structure, lack of importance, and other minor things.

Idk if we could make it, but because there's already an official aikido org, the aikidobigdojo one isn't kinda useful. You can read and correct me if I'm wrong.
Last edited by Patrickooo; Jan 4, 2013 at 10:13 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hmmm, change the lay over of the org, and turn it into a madman aikido big dojo team, which involves high DM's and decaps.
And thanks for your wishes, will really miss you ;(
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]