Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Finished season 1 of Ah My Goddess (YES THIS IS A REALLY FUCKING OLD ANIME) I'm looking forward to the second season actually.

Also anyone seen a good old anime?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Ah! my goddess was good.

Try berserk, for old anime

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

reading Denpa Kyoushi
Kagami is awesome
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
reading Denpa Kyoushi
Kagami is awesome

Loved it. Kagami is indeed awesome. On par with Okabe.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
You will probably have to shop around to find the kind of style you are in to. Once you find that it's easier to find more and expand.

I want some Soul Eater like anime.
[c]hess
Finished mushishi. Gotta say, it was pretty awesome, even tho it had a unique feeling for it.
There were no character development, nor plot that continues throughout the episodes.
Each episode had it's own story that was normal, always different but always the same at the same time.
I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to watch something different, not mainstream type anime.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

For old anime I recommend Hokuto no Ken, Jojo Bizzare Adventure (Not the 2012 remake), Berserk, Ashita no Joe, and Saint Seiya if you follow the current Omega series.

Oh, following Psycho Pass and Busou Shinki.
The latter looks like a combat barbie fan service. :3
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Oh, following Psycho Pass and Busou Shinki.
The latter looks like a combat barbie fan service. :3

That's because it is. Based off of a miniature model line that's popular in Japan, supposedly.

Personally, I'd like it better if they were life-sized automatons :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
That's because it is. Based off of a miniature model line that's popular in Japan, supposedly.

Personally, I'd like it better if they were life-sized automatons :s

Pretty sure we call those androids.
Just got done watching Gundam Seed.
Man that was bad.
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Pretty sure we call those androids.
Just got done watching Gundam Seed.
Man that was bad.

I speak with excessively complicated composition out of habit. "Androids" just doesn't flow as well as "life-sized automatons" for me. Call me crazy, but I took a perverse pleasure in making dumber people look confused. So old habits die hard.

Anywho, finished Motto To Love Ru, starting To Love Ru Darkness.

Also started some Dempa something, something or whatever. About some girl who thinks she's an alien and the main character is basically sexually harassed by his attractive milf-but-ageless aunt. The girl is named Erio and it's produced by Shaft. That's all I remember off the top of my head right now :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games