Toribash
I'm not a recruiter...So it doesn't really matter what I say.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Alright, but still thanks for the "tips", like being less stiff from now on. Waiting for other's answers... No hurries, though.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
ok 1 more try, new replays

ormo - a split i thought could be graet

i like skeet - madman with a skeet

smily face - split-cap
Attached Files
tsuk- ormo [split].rpl (88.8 KB, 14 views)
tsuk- i like skeet [mad].rpl (181.1 KB, 8 views)
tsuk- smily face [s-decap].rpl (142.5 KB, 8 views)
You're also welcome to love my Replays
clayspade:
Considering I'm just a member you can disregard my vote.

You won't break the armor- Although this wasn't horrible it wasn't good either. It was very stiff through out the entire replay and lacked the "wow" factor. Why did you kick both legs at the same time for the decap? It is unnecessary. 3/10

Madkick Madness- Ahh I kinda like this one. Your opener was pretty disgusting and ugly but I'm guessing you already knew that. The split itself was also very stiff but you made up for it with a very fast jump to a beautiful decap. The decap appeared relaxed and had an intriguing amount of momentum. 6/10

Ukeball is fun!- Anyone want shitty decap? Idunno how many times I've seen a decap looking just like this. Be creative, be unexpected, don't just get the easy decap just so your list of replays will grow longer. Relaxxxxxxx It will improve your replays ten fold. 2/10

How bout no.
G'day.

tsuk:
Considering I'm just a member you can disregard my vote.

ormo- I can tell your trying to be a bit slow for realism but you sort of over did it. Around the point of dm you only moved a couple O' joints, It is usually better to move most of your joints at the point of impact(the right way) to increase momentum. 4/10
If you didn't notice the back of your wrist taps the ukes' head after the split and is in a great position for a back hand slap for a decap.

i like skeet- The running was average and unimpressive but I like when you were leading up to the kick I couldn't tell which leg you were going to use, what I didn't like about that part was how both of your arms were up and not moving, there was small tweaks but nothing affecting the decap. From then on it basically looked like you were just flopping all over the floor without direction. The skeet was ok but usually when people like to see skeets they want sort of a gliding hand/joint not a shaking uncontrollably one. 4/10

smily face- The head skeet is ok but very simple and easy to do, especially in high gravity. It would of been more impressive at a longer distance. The jump into the skeet seems good but was predictable and expected. I didn't like that you kicked both feet at the same time to get the dm, you only needed one. When you mounted him you were flopping around like a fish giving the Uke points. 3/10

overall I would have to say no,no,no
G'day.
Last edited by KronosLord; Jun 16, 2011 at 04:00 PM.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Make them wait more for a answer would be cruel.
So i'd confirm what Kronos and Kristis said and give you all a No.

G'day.

Perhaps am i looking too lazy?
Long gone
well what about mah replays on the page 200?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
I'm going to apply again. I think I have gotten signifigantly better since last time.

Arth - Madman
Doctor - Splitcap
Sofia - Madman
Attached Files
(Chaos) Arth.rpl (139.7 KB, 8 views)
(Chaos) Doctor.rpl (93.7 KB, 9 views)
(Chaos) Sofia.rpl (155.1 KB, 7 views)
League of Legends NA: Locus
Arth- Ughhh...You could've got a core split from that punch. A lil bit less grab would be nice aswell. Anyway the replay is pretty nice. Relaxed and all.

Doctor- Such a nice opener, everything looked good until you totally ruined it with that head grab and stiff core kick.

Sofia- Too much grab and way too slow imo. Nothing special at all.

Pretty average replays. My opinion doesn't really matter...But I honestly don't think that the replays are good enough for you to get in.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Thanks kristis. I wasn't exactly expecting to get in, so this isn't much of a surprise.

I will look over those replays again, see if I can improve them at all with what you said.

Then I might reapply in around two or three weeks.
Thanks for the comments.
League of Legends NA: Locus