Toribash
So... um, well... We can get started! Now, all I need is the prizes. Wait, am I supposed to give my penis flame that I got from ynvaser?

I thought you would like to join as a contestant but if you wanna judge... What do you think about the rules?
-----
Also, Borussia Dortmund X Bayern München was funny shit really.
Last edited by torikill10; Jun 1, 2013 at 01:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
yeah, life is long... and hard... and it fucks you.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
"He told me, son, sometimes it may seem dark
But the absence of the light is a necessary part"

I'm looking like a hypocrite. I mean, I want to tell you that hard times are there so you can learn more about yourself, about the others...Learn how to live. We are all learning stuff every time. Learning idiot stuff like a new meme, or learning a nice thing, like me, that learned some stuff recently about WWI which made me learn more about WTF happened.( I still don't know why Germany blow'd our coast with no reason...)
But, well, I look like a hypocrite because I'm a teenager, not an adult. What big problem does a teenager that doesn't work thanks to his age can have?

But it's pretty good to see that life didn't fucked you completely and you're keeping yourself busy. Good luck on whatever you're trying to do.
omg dont study history you're supposed to be getting piercings and listening to dubstep
Last edited by pusga; Jun 2, 2013 at 01:31 AM.
oh yeah
I study, but I also listen to dubstep and stuff(although I have no idea how to classify my musics, since I don't know a lot about gender and shit.).

I'd like to suggest a new topic. Do you like cars? Or motorcycles?

For me, cars are safer, while motorcycles are cooler and gives you more agility instead of struggling against traffic. But when you get THIS...

It doesn't matter. You look cool anyway.

Btw, my dad has a Volkswagen Fox 2013 with a 1.6 liter engine.

Too bad Volkswagen released the Fox 2014 3 months later xD