Toribash
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Say, remember that one picture you took for one of the other staff member's birthday(forget who it was)...?

Nothing on you, you say? ;P

I regret nothing!
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Say, remember that one picture you took for one of the other staff member's birthday(forget who it was)...?

Nothing on you, you say? ;P

Also, I've always wondered, who is the one who originally had the idea behind the toribash moderator hierarchy? Its efficiency amazes me, and, no one really has any duties that overlap with anyone elses, creating some godawful tangled web of moderators.

SMods (general/global moderators) and admins are something most forums have. The positions "below" super moderators weren't made with them being below anyone in mind. Market Squad, Clan Mods, and Gamemasters all have a specific field, so they are given abilities they need to do well in that field and no more. Also, seeing as how super moderators are sort of lower administration, it makes sense for the focused moderator positions to be under them.

So I don't think it was a planned structure, just something that sort of fell into place.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Who is the youngest admin?
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
SMods (general/global moderators) and admins are something most forums have. The positions "below" super moderators weren't made with them being below anyone in mind. Market Squad, Clan Mods, and Gamemasters all have a specific field, so they are given abilities they need to do well in that field and no more. Also, seeing as how super moderators are sort of lower administration, it makes sense for the focused moderator positions to be under them.

So I don't think it was a planned structure, just something that sort of fell into place.

It's just a logical way to do things, yea.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Are there any pictures of hanz0 on the internet so i can finally see his beautiful face

http://spacepd.com/about.html

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I was wondering,as there seem to be a few older guys who wouldn't be at school anymore, do any of the staff here do jobs outside of Toribash?
Well i know Vipertech is a Helicopter Pilot.
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".