Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If you've got enough balls to upload and star in that then you deserve a trophy. Not like a small $10 trophy, I'm talking a 10 foot-$10,000 trophy.

The only person in fnatic that seems semi-fit and healthy is Krimz and Olofmeister. Gratz krimz and Olofmeister for not being total losers
Last edited by RedPanda; May 5, 2015 at 08:39 AM.
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
If you think that's bad

i like when flusha points at :37 he looks so awkward edit: i watched the rest of it, they all looked like the most calm and collected people i ever known.
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
I prefer NiP solely for their cheesy-as-fuck music video

that was too legit for my blood
Last edited by BANG; May 5, 2015 at 09:08 PM.
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
If you've got enough balls to upload and star in that then you deserve a trophy. Not like a small $10 trophy, I'm talking a 10 foot-$10,000 trophy.

The only person in fnatic that seems semi-fit and healthy is Krimz and Olofmeister. Gratz krimz and Olofmeister for not being total losers

They had the video up for a couple days (I think?) and then took it down, that one was a reupload.
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
meanwhile on playing csgo with 500 ping
everyone gets mad at you and calls you bad

first competitive game ever 2 weeks ago and I got a clutch against gn's while on like 400 ping.
skill>ping

we'd all like to believe that's true but it's not
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
first competitive game ever 2 weeks ago and I got a clutch against gn's while on like 400 ping.
skill>ping

we'd all like to believe that's true but it's not

pls with 500 ping i can only teleport around the map but nothing else moves
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
i like when flusha points at :37 he looks so awkward edit: i watched the rest of it, they all looked like the most calm and collected people i ever known.

that was too legit for my blood

I still find it hard to believe that this was an official release on their channel.
The description of the video was dank though. Top kek.

"
We are fnatic
We are cringe
We do not play fair
We do not care
Expect us
"
Last edited by hipotibor; May 6, 2015 at 08:23 PM.