Toribash
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
What if I just want to build my house on the huge tree over some river, fishing in the quiet sunset, chilling on my porch and giving cake to friendly travelers? :]

Dear Bojan! Don't you worry. Theres much place in the infinite-generating Minecraft world for You. You can do whatever you want, eh
also, I am waiting in patience for Your minecraft comics that I hope you will make someday

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Tell him that dont allow yourself to bring lots of Diamond gear and win

I think that You will only have iron sword or something like that to fight. You know, pre-made equipement for gladiators.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Soon, or even at the moment, Karst1 is opening portal to a creative land, or just to fighting arena. Both news are pretty cool, as we can now organize championships.

1v1
2v2
3v3
etc etc

this would be quite awesome
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Pretty sure Notch delayed it by a week or something, something to do with Skyrim being released today, or because MineCon is in a week. In any case, he plans on releasing it there.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Guys. I have dat hotel or something. Just follow the cobble road till you get to a small bridge. Go past the bridge, until you hit a gravel road. Follow it for a while until you meet another cobble road.

Or you could go

x -159
z 6

ithink
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.