Toribash
It's fine, but i'd put an extra effort into keep watch on the forums, and making posts.
Let Satan guide you
Grohen Im sorry about ur ACT
Whats goin on with in-game activity? Its rare for me to find one of you guys on Except Kindle
Originally Posted by ZOMBIE259 View Post
Grohen Im sorry about ur ACT
Whats goin on with in-game activity? Its rare for me to find one of you guys on Except Kindle

As I said before on the inactive thread, I wouldn't be in game on the 9th and 10th. I will be on today, soon.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Why are there a new much of trial members? I was just wondering because I was switched to it.
So yeah that's all :
~ThePlant
Zombie, I'm hardly ever in-game. I'm too busy with real life. But when I'm not I'm backseat managing the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by ThePlant View Post
Why are there a new much of trial members? I was just wondering because I was switched to it.
So yeah that's all :

I think that a lot of our new recruits aren't forum active and you just got tied up in it along with immortalspartan and mobius. (Maybe a few others but I can't think of them right now).
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I know you lot mostly aren't artists, but would you know any references that would be good for a realistic human model, both male and female?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.