Ranking
That's basically 9k right there.

Also, I thought about armor pen also, but I would need a separate rune page for that which I don't have IP for.
~SparChar
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
My Actual reaction to you 80K Shaco :

Yasuo :
I run some CDR rune and Magic resist so i've got 5% Cdr in early wich is sweet . Armor seal , 2x Quint of Damage and 1x Quint of Attack Speed , and just 9x Mark of Armor penetration to got a better late game and deal some sweet true damage.

Dont run cdr, the only thing cdr benifits is windwall and your ult. Your E has a .1 second cd and your q is based off your attack speed. run attack speed quints with crit reds to give you an early start, as well as getting you close to 100% crit. Flat armor yellows l, and you can flip your blues between half attack speed half mr, or just flat mr.

Armor pen is NOT true damage. If you want armor pen, use your ult, or just get lw if you are really bent on getting it.
Last edited by RAWWRH; Jul 28, 2015 at 05:18 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
started playing this game again and had some fun on ARAM

gp on aram

got a penta 3 minutes into the game lel

that tristana build though
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Attack speed boots and warrior enchant =/= tank shaco. :s

You can type bork in the search bar in the shop and the item will pop up. Much like how you can type bt for bloodthirster, lw for last whisper, ie for infinity edge, pd for phantom dancer, etc.

Tbh I did not know this thanks for that info

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Devourer yasuo is garbage. Special autos like his q or poppy q don't double proc, so you're basically just getting a very expensive wit's end.

I understand but ima still try it for lols. xD

shitty teammates? help them help you by peeling!!

but really, all you have to do top lane is shove as a tank and not die to ganks
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Dude, Quinn got fed bot from Leona and she ganked me 3 times in laning phase. It's just retarded. I can't run away from her either because of how fast she moves and can easily turret dive me and only take 1 turret shot. 2nd item Bt and 3rd Randuin's only slightly helped :c
~SparChar
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Dont run cdr, the only thing cdr benifits is windwall and your ult. Your E has a .1 second cd and your q is based off your attack speed. run attack speed quints with crit reds to give you an early start, as well as getting you close to 100% crit. Flat armor yellows l, and you can flip your blues between half attack speed half mr, or just flat mr.

Armor pen is NOT true damage. If you want armor pen, use your ult, or just get lw if you are really bent on getting it.

I run CDR Because i actually use the same masteries page for rengar and Yasuo.

Btw i use armor pen rune to help early and with LW without ult still shred tank really hard (Or just ult an ADC and he died , just with the ult Q spell).

Somehow Friesguy you should run Ruined king after you statikk then run for the IE and sit down and look at who is fed in the enemy team and got a randuin or maybe a banshee (Somehow i feel really comfy with spirit visage because of is passive wich increase Ruined king lifesteal.
For a starter gainst malz , you should pick a sword and 3 pot if you want to go aggresive , if you just want to farm and got a lot of sustain in lane , boot + 4 pot.

Oh and f*ck Malzahar dumb E.
Last edited by HawkeyeTFA; Jul 28, 2015 at 10:20 PM.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
I like onhiot styles like a shiv with hydra with IE with last whisper with botrk with last whisper but thats just when I feel like melting everyone so hard they cry. xD
I know Malz is a counter, but I was doing perfectly fine. Those ganks are the only thing that fucked me up in lane (ignore that 1 death I had trying to dive and going 1 for 1).
-----

First perfect game in a long while

Last edited by SparChar; Jul 28, 2015 at 10:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays