Toribash
I think a few of our unranked members need to be promoted, some have been in the clan for several weeks now and are still unranked. Also I will not be in game for the next two days; I have a 5 page research project to do on the evolution of video games.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
evolution of video games, what you think?
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by JohnnyGat0 View Post
Ah, I would love that. Starting from 8 Bit to High Definition. Super Mario to Assasins Creed IV......

Actually the first console was the Magnavox odyssey. It was analogue controlled and is primitive compared to later generation digital style consoles, which played Mario. The second generation of consoles were digital, but only played arcade style games. Mario was not introduced until around the 4th generation. Yes I've been doing research.
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Actually the first console was the Magnavox odyssey. It was analogue controlled and is primitive compared to later generation digital style consoles, which played Mario. The second generation of consoles were digital, but only played arcade style games. Mario was not introduced until around the 4th generation. Yes I've been doing research.

Wow I wish I got projects like that xD
Originally Posted by ZOMBIE259 View Post
Wow I wish I got projects like that xD

Yeah, we got to pick what we wanted to research and this was the most easy and interesting topic I could think of.

Also, mortal kombat, sonic, CD's, ESRB, and Mario were all created around the same time as each other.
interesting fact there Bercat.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Yeah, we got to pick what we wanted to research and this was the most easy and interesting topic I could think of.

Also, mortal kombat, sonic, CD's, ESRB, and Mario were all created around the same time as each other.

Damn, I wish I had interesting subjects.

I know this sounds stupid, but what's CDs?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this