Toribash
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
if u can't get ur ult off, no matter if it's by your team or yourself... why are u playing yasuo
he pretty much does nothing without it. that's how he's balanced

Last whisper breaks the game by making it so it doesn't matter if you get your ult off or not. You absolutely shred tanks, and no single member of the enemy team can take you on once you get it.

That's when you become the biggest possible threat, strong teamfighter + strong splitpusher
Hoss.
Just played some Tank Clone..So OP , for teamfight you got two tank instead of one..Haters gonna hate.

My MMR is too high in normal game , i've just figh against a gold 3 azir in lane..Still trash him like it was just some kind of silver 4/5 player..(No offense to silver 5/4 players)

Aaaand People still don't god damn understand that toplane isnt for ADC...Rip all the vayne and stuff that came top and just got raep appart by my Yaswag.

And finally , funny game ever totally win 4v5. Went Rumble support because fack the police y'know..Try to save ashe , nailed it , kill the greedy enemy ADC , start killing the tresh to got an double , ashe 30 HP came back , tresh flash auto kill her ,just kill the tresh and look the chat to see ashe flaming me for "focusing miss fortune" .. REALLY ? YOU WANT ME TO FOCUS THE DAMN SUPPORT ? Seriously i don't understand why people are so dumb and came back when they're low HP :/...
She just ragequit bot and went top , trying to feed out Xin lane oponent..So i went up 8/1 by 1v2 bot , was fun. Rumble still so broken.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
RAWWRH , The EQ Knock up can still got dodged , by a flash or an instant escape ability (Ezreal Arcane Shift..etc)

So when do you build Ruined king over IE ?
As a Yaswag main. I usually went up for the core item , the statikk , but do you rush your IE to increase you damage or do you try to got Blade of the ruined king ? Why BRK ? Because maybe they're a motherf*cker call maokai in lane or something , or just Zed. Or Leblanc. Aniway , why Blade of the ruined king ? He give you up lifesteal , an active slow effect that can help to pick up kills , and an unique passive totally cheated against tank. If you got you IE then a last whisper , You will never get stuck in an 15 min fight against a tank ,you just need to land you ultimate to deal true damage . To a tank . Whatever if he is a 2300 Armor Malphite , he will still get one shotted by the Q Q , E Q , Auto , R Q Combo. Cuz Yaswag totally broken. And it's still more fun when you find the Enemy ADC Farming alone on a lane , you don't even need to Q him to kill him , 2/3 Auto and he's dead. Look like Yasuo learn a bit from Yi.
Generally bork if you're top lane and the enemy is building a lot of hp, IE if they're squishy.
Hoss.
Not bad buze , over brand you should got last whipser before BT and after last whipser went for a banshee or something to at least got some extra HP that can help you out against lee and brand.