Ranking
Teemo will become real Satan in future patch.

Teemo's passive: time to stealth reduced. New Effect: Teemo camouflage's twice as fast in brush and can move in brush without breaking his stealth.

Teemo's R: Cast range has been increased, more range each rank. New Effect: If he tosses a trap on top of another, it now bounces off and travels further before planting. They will only bounce once.

Picture of Toxic Mushroom R

Last edited by Chris; Jul 24, 2015 at 10:42 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Teemo will become real Satan in future patch.

Teemo's passive: time to stealth reduced. New Effect: Teemo camouflage's twice as fast in brush and can move in brush without breaking his stealth.

Teemo's R: Cast range has been increased, more range each rank. New Effect: If he tosses a trap on top of another, it now bounces off and travels further before planting. They will only bounce once.

Picture of Toxic Mushroom R

dear god why
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
it is at that moment that being named dank squad teemo and omega squad teemo will me more c00l. tried ad ekko for fun in bot game. was better than expected.
no u