Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I doubt Rhae could go to IRC now.. he's at school and using his phone to go online.. Imma go to our IRC now..
Last edited by nevramon; Oct 8, 2013 at 06:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
I'm at the IRC channel...who is a SmallChild?
-----
Oh yeah, 2000 posts!
Last edited by Rhaemond; Oct 8, 2013 at 07:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
yeah, just talked with rhae on IRC.. we agreed to sort out the threads later after his class but i'll be hanging out there if you guys wanna talk about anything..
-----
Reaper: I had connection problems.. we'll have to sort out that IRC thing some other time
Last edited by nevramon; Oct 8, 2013 at 07:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
First of all, a big well done to everyone give yourself a pat on the back. And now because of getting official in suggest we should probably start to sort out the clan forum... As well as that I also believe hosting an event because of this would be a good idea
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Woah guys when I first join this clan its unofficial but now , its official !
Congrats !
Mind if I make a gaming thread or something?
-----
And the first thing you guys must do is remove that goddamn poll ^^
Last edited by Trocher3; Oct 8, 2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:D
trocher, go away please. I've closed the threads you made. members are welcome to make threads like these though. take note: MEMBERS. like, seriously? a game and music thread on a clan that's not yours?
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Congrats guys , enjoy ur time , I will get the black belt soon and add my app here I think , btw enjoy time ascend
Just checked Metal thread this night and heard ascend is now official. Glad to know. Congratulation guys.