Toribash
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Nah , i only will be online in the irc .

kay

Originally Posted by Lmorti View Post
ILLUMINATI
BURN THE WITCH

Pff Lmorti, just pro x3 jk i know this.. im magical.
Ok, magical miku.
And thanks for the luck. I sure did need it(still need it)
Also, gl fudgy <3

Btw, found this game named Archeblade. Looks mildly interesting. And it weights around 1-2 gb's, so yeah. It's in beta now, so bugs expected, but I kind of like the idea of it.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Miku View Post
Pff Lmorti, just pro x3 jk i know this.. im magical.

proof. I'm preparing the stake as I type just need to get a few matches and logs of wood to get the fire going and we got ourselves a witchBBQ.
h
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
Let me ask you a question.
Why do you own a console in this day and age?

Because I can't afford to build a desktop, and continue to pay for it month/year after month/year.

Originally Posted by Yoki View Post
Because I can't afford to build a desktop, and continue to pay for it month/year after month/year.

you can't afford to build a desktop whereas you have enough money for console, yeah, screw logic xd
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
you can't afford to build a desktop whereas you have enough money for console, yeah, screw logic xd

A console Is only 300 - 500$ and you don't have to keep upgrading and replacing parts like a PC.
I don't want to build a cheap desktop.
I plan to build one in the near future, and I'm being sure to spend at least 1,000$ - 1,250$

yeah, you don't need to replace parts, you just replace whole console.
500$ is enough for fine desktop, and as you said you can replace one part from time to time.
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
Ok, magical miku.
And thanks for the luck. I sure did need it(still need it)
Also, gl fudgy <3

Btw, found this game named Archeblade. Looks mildly interesting. And it weights around 1-2 gb's, so yeah. It's in beta now, so bugs expected, but I kind of like the idea of it.

thx art <3
tomorrow's the big day
and then some more days...

p.s. I like that ArcheBlade thing too but i probs won't dl it.
alright guy