Toribash
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
C'mon guys, we didn't get a lot of entries. It shouldn't be that hard to win, amirite?!

The only time I have to draw is at school. I thought I told you on skype about me being almost done I_I Guess I didn't but I will need some help uploading since I can't find my camera.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
You're taking this way to seriously. Did you even read the rules? Just draw something ugly with paint.

Imperfection takes time aswell, you know.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
You're taking this way to seriously. Did you even read the rules? Just draw something ugly with paint.

I wanted to enter the wtf category and have a decent chance with those who did do something awful so it would like like I have some sort of drawing skill.
Originally Posted by David View Post
Imperfection takes time aswell, you know.

Tell me about it >_>

also I have been grounded so it might be a tad difficult to post the picture but I will try my best.
So, I got my baby on friday,

Got a little bit of time to play with it, not a lot though. Should have more time during the 2 week break. I'll get to the recording software too so I can upload stuff to youtube and soundcloud. Because honestly I have no clue how to record it properly, luckily the amp came with an USB.
That... is a beautiful semi-acoustic.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Didn't realize it was that sexy Dilara O_O I'll get a drum set and we can duets on ze instruments
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
That... is a beautiful semi-acoustic.

Thank you, the sound is also very beautiful. It can pack the smoothest jazz to Hendrix.

Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Didn't realize it was that sexy Dilara O_O I'll get a drum set and we can duets on ze instruments

Will do!

ITT: Dave fighting his inner demon

:O:O:O

Also, post a vid with you playing with it Dilly.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

ITT: Dave fighting his inner demon

:O:O:O

Also, post a vid with you playing with it Dilly.

People tell me fighting your inner demon is idiotic.
To these people, I say: YOLO.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad