Toribash
Kowla, why'd you leave your last clan, and what made you choose this clan?
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
He had been waiting for his last clan to get more active while belting up to join secret. They didn't get active, so he left. Why he chose secret, idk. But thats why he left.
Want the reasons from him personally, I got my reasons for asking.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Ok so i left my old clan because it was highly inactive, and recently (about a half moth or so) 75% of them got banned for posting a thread with a pirated game on it and downloading that game. I have chosen to apply to secret because i have been playing with, Cartoon,Assazin,Aashkash555,and Wolf(used to be wolfice),since black belt. I have patiently waited for vortex to become more active and it hasent and along with the recent ban and my becomming 2nd dan i have decided to apply to secret and leave VorteX
-----
More aikido replays you requested.
-----
^
Attached Files
me and ejm.rpl (88.1 KB, 4 views)
me and cannabis.rpl (57.6 KB, 5 views)
me and deadly.rpl (71.0 KB, 5 views)
me+deadly+decap.rpl (43.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Kowla; Aug 8, 2011 at 01:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: jake (koolwhip)
Belt: 3rd dan
Mods: any
Clan History: NeXus
Who recruited you:no one
Id like to join the clan cause i know u guys do well and id like to hopefully make us even better
replays: i dont have any they make my computer lag
care to tell us a bit more about yourself?
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
anyone in ingame test kowala? or am i gonna have to test everyone?

also koolwhip replays?

Kowla tested.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?