Toribash
Ippon shinde miru?

by jigoku shojo

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Gamestop can be a bitch sometimes BUT! That's not the point, I do thank you and orcale for the description and Orcale.... just wtf man XD that was the weirdest shit BY FAR I have ever googled.

It's not weird :s Tonakai played it too, and even used pictures from it for his avatar and everything. Plus who's to say a lamia isn't attractive? I'm pretty sure everyone would tap that if given the chance.

Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Also I hear theres this anime game that's like School Days. However I hear its very mature in content. (Aka, theres a lot of sex in it :I)

That's a lot of anime games that stay exclusive to Japan. And do you mean like School Days as in similar setting, or similar OHGODMYCHILDHOODRUINED type of ending?

If setting, it could be Amagami. It was originally a PS2 game.

AAAALLLLSSSSOOOOO... Megaman Battle Network series. That shit, along with Advanced Wars secured my throne as Grandmaster Poobah of Video Games in grade school. I was the go-to man to complete anything and everything, and I was unbeatable in multiplayer. I was good at any Gameboy Advanced game, so much so that I managed to break my A and B buttons simultaneously shortly after I cleared Megaman Zero on Hard Mode with A rank in a fit of pure ecstasy because some dipshit told me clearing it on A rank was impossible and I totally showed his pussy ass how real men clear shit. Yu-gi-oh was the shit back then as well. And Pokemon.

/nostalgia
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oh god damnit I was going to say MGQ :c

Except you can't really end that prematurely and all your choices except for like 2 actually make a difference in the (eventual not quite there yet) end.

Uh so uh. :l
Damnit.

OH! FUCKING ZONE OF THE ENDERS YES.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
It's not weird :s Tonakai played it too, and even used pictures from it for his avatar and everything. Plus who's to say a lamia isn't attractive? I'm pretty sure everyone would tap that if given the chance.

That's a lot of anime games that stay exclusive to Japan. And do you mean like School Days as in similar setting, or similar OHGODMYCHILDHOODRUINED type of ending?

If setting, it could be Amagami. It was originally a PS2 game.

AAAALLLLSSSSOOOOO... Megaman Battle Network series. That shit, along with Advanced Wars secured my throne as Grandmaster Poobah of Video Games in grade school. I was the go-to man to complete anything and everything, and I was unbeatable in multiplayer. I was good at any Gameboy Advanced game, so much so that I managed to break my A and B buttons simultaneously shortly after I cleared Megaman Zero on Hard Mode with A rank in a fit of pure ecstasy because some dipshit told me clearing it on A rank was impossible and I totally showed his pussy ass how real men clear shit. Yu-gi-oh was the shit back then as well. And Pokemon.

/nostalgia

I loved that game. (See one bolded) I can't get past chapter 21 though

Also that game I said was weird... I'm sorry I love the story so much. I was wrong to have said. But I feel like I haven't hit the sad part yet, I'm only in Act 3 are there more?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
I never got a chance to play Megaman....I always wanted those cool toys in the store, but I ended up wanting Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and Pokemon plushies more, but mainly Beyblade. I had a ton of those. The games were disappointing, but fun. ._. I had the GBA version and on some levels, you'd have to go through this maze with you Bey...But I loved battling!
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
"apapapa" Apachai Hopachai The Shinigami of Muay thai
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nin0fShin View Post
I never got a chance to play Megaman....I always wanted those cool toys in the store, but I ended up wanting Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and Pokemon plushies more, but mainly Beyblade. I had a ton of those. The games were disappointing, but fun. ._. I had the GBA version and on some levels, you'd have to go through this maze with you Bey...But I loved battling!

Oh bro you got the wrong beyblade game. You actually ended up picking the only beyblade game that sucked (In an 10 year olds opinion or w/e).
But yeah. Beyblades were the shit. And now original ones sell for like 50$.
so... 14th episode of SOA concludes the actual SOA game, wonder where they're going with the next 10 episodes. wasn't shocking what happened since I already read the novels, but damn, they executed it nicely. my favorite part of SOA light novels was after the game, so I really hope they do it well in the anime.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention Fate too.
Fate/Extra and the fighting one in PSP.
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Play "catherine".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_(video_game)

100% based on anime, awesome storyline, unique playstyle.

I'm not good at puzzles, Babel at Hard really drove me insane.