Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

kickbox
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Clan server is up n running... Room name 1336 Description 1336.9 Room. I wont leave it on kickbox, id rather have it on a mod everyone knows, one of the regular ones.
Im running vista as well caz and all you have to do is find your toribash folder, go to replays and pick out the ones that you want.
here's another madman from me, stiff and sketchy, but i havent got so much time left... im going to a cinema soon (a bit chezda in the end with the spin ^^)
Attached Files
Sweet madman [Snorlaxen].rpl (150.6 KB, 5 views)
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
im coming!
ok, ill post some vids, um, im not very good at single player, i dont really do good with no resistance.
Attached Files
some random noobieness.rpl (57.9 KB, 4 views)
nice finish 1336.rpl (41.5 KB, 6 views)
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Hey guys ive started doing some head textures on GIMP, im not that good yet, but once im done with a few could u put em in the shop? ill let 100% of the profits go to the clan, i dont want TCs.
those were pretty nice, but if u want to dismember many parts, use thw whole body to get the force u need...
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
ok, sounds good, btw, emil18l is very active on forums... but he's kinda emberrased to type something in the forum

Ive played with emil a few times ingame.
Tell him he has nothing 2 be shy about, hell fit right in.