Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
my day was good! running all them, 4.1.1 shaders and stoof.

You are lucky you have a computer that can run shaders, I don't have a graphics card in mine, ;~;
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
how don't you have a graphics card?? it usually comes with a stock card, doesn't it??

Well it runs 2.0 shaders and not 3.0, which I do have a video card but it's not a good one.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Graphic cards are sorta important to tb, Without them, you wouldn't be able to make a good vid. Or you wouldn't be able to run some mods.

Happy 1k posts, dob.
私の顔にそれを言う。
yeah
I dont get what graphic cards have to do with mods and blocks
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
hey here's an actual post on stuff.

So today I'm going to be going to my very first convention, so I'm pretty excited about that.
I also be seeing my slightly long distance relationship girlfriend there, which is the main
reason I'm going, so that's going to be pretty great too. Unfortunately she has to hitch a ride with her friend,
Who's really unreliable with time, so actually getting there and meeting up with her is going
to be a bit wonky. It'll all work out, I'm sure. but it's nice, yah know? I don't get to see her
a lot, so this'll be cool. It's funny too, since she's going camping for a week immediatly after this,
so I won't be able to talk to her or anything for a while. it's a nice send off though, I think,
Since this con thing will be going on for the whole day. So that's nice. Hey how are you
guys doin?

it's also a nice break from moving in our aunt back into the house, so yeah.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
you're late dude furfagcon was 2 weeks ago

yeah it's some anime otaku thing now.
I came here to laugh at you