Toribash
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Who said it was gonna turn into a habit? Jesus, don't have to make a big deal about it. It's not like it's the end of the world.
-----
Yeah I'm gonna leave again, I don't really like Origin that much imo, there was sooo many changes and I'm not quite use to it.

Man Im sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or insult you in anyway. I said I was ok with it but just dont do it often. I dont think my response was enough to make you leave the clan, you just probably didn't like us all along I guess, correct me if I'm wrong. We are rank 16 right now, in other words we are not so far from top 10, we are not in a position to be doing that, but 1 time is ok. If it was my response that made you leave then I am sorry but I do not regret what I said and that is my opinion, if you take it the wrong way it is up to you. Good luck in future clans man.
He's made an application to go to Obey.... Anyway, I really want Origin to be more forum active, I check every 5 minutes for an update and there never is...
For some reason I feel he took my response as an excuse to leave. I don't know what the deal was but whatever, just let him do as he pleases. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
Nah It wasn't an excuse to leave, overall It feels different and I don't really like it here, that much than I expected me to.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Hey guys, I searched a nice clan about mentality, so I wanted to know, can I app if my English is not pretty good? ^^u
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
You can apply, just try your best and add as much info as you can. Just give us an indication of how good your English is and explain why it's not good.
Originally Posted by mobius86 View Post
Hey guys, I searched a nice clan about mentality, so I wanted to know, can I app if my English is not pretty good? ^^u

Seems like you've been in ascend for a while. You'll have to leave if you would like to join.

Remember this: you may not be able to join us and you may need to reapply in ascend. You may get rejected by them and will be clanless for a long time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I will continue posting in here of course doe. Nagato. ur 12. y.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
I will continue posting in here of course doe. Nagato. ur 12. y.

I guess people can't handle my age.

I totally respect your opinion man. I understand why you left. I feel the change too. With all the members coming and going, old and new, it's a bit hectic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this