Toribash
Thats what I always get. I always do so much compared to my team not quite sure why they do almost nothing always.
Originally Posted by alkard View Post
Thats what I always get. I always do so much compared to my team not quite sure why they do almost nothing always.

teammamtesholdingmeback, gg. That is literally the cringiest thing to say.
Last edited by cowmeat; Jul 20, 2015 at 01:14 AM.
I'm getting close to buying another 6300 champ but don't know what to buy. Any suggestions?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I found out how you can 1v9

The most ridiculous Xin build

I can't believe how powerful Xin is now. I thought he falls off late game (even lvl 18 late game), but this guy just straight up built him AD lifesteal and was unkillable. It took me and Yi to kill this guy and we both almost died (which we later did because Tahm gang bang). He could easily 1v5 the team if Yi and I were fighting someone else while he fights the other 3 of my team and just come at both of us. He was also really smart and only used his ult to knock me back when I use my E then come back to kill me.
-----
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
I'm getting close to buying another 6300 champ but don't know what to buy. Any suggestions?

https://www.reddit.com/r/sufficiency...ggestions_bot/
Last edited by SparChar; Jul 20, 2015 at 01:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Well at least you guys get where I'm getting at. And no, Zed (and possibly Riven) isn't really THAT hard to be honest. Not nearly as hard as someone like Yasuo, Azir, and the champions mentioned above.

I would consider Zed to be more difficult then Yasuo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dunno. Maybe I need to play Yasuo more. Might get him next on my Zed smurf.
My Replays
Sated Devourer Udyr is sooooo fucking broken (like majority of sated devourer users rofl). So fun to just tower dive a fed Ashe, Nautilus and Hecarim and kill them all whilst taking all of their cc. They kept saying that Udyr is a bullshit champion and that he needs to be nerfed, hilarious stuff. :> Oh and not to mention the solo baron and then still having enough hp to run down the enemy team. Most fun I've had playing Udyr in a long time.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Sated Devourer Udyr is sooooo fucking broken (like majority of sated devourer users rofl). So fun to just tower dive a fed Ashe, Nautilus and Hecarim and kill them all whilst taking all of their cc. They kept saying that Udyr is a bullshit champion and that he needs to be nerfed, hilarious stuff. :> Oh and not to mention the solo baron and then still having enough hp to run down the enemy team. Most fun I've had playing Udyr in a long time.

try sated devourer shyvana.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Shyvanna is terrifying enough without Devourer. Add that shit in and she's broken.
My Replays