Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Oh yeah, she has a Quinn passive that's garenteed if both of you guys hit.

Quinn's passive is nothing like Kalista's W..

Quinn's passive deals extra physical damage, Kalista's W deals % health damage.
Speaking of Quinn

Tried Quinn "support" in a LAN normal game.

tap top roflerrino

This is also like the first game in my last 20 that didn't have a dc/afk. Ridiculously poor level of play though
Hoss.
Can someone tell me how Riven is balanced? How a shield with 100% bonus AD scaling that is also a dash balanced?

Like Riot, at the very least lower the shield's up-time. It lasts for 1.5 seconds which is 2 autos for most ADCs, is around a 400 HP shield, and has a cooldown of 6 seconds (4 with most builds).

Wtf is the balance in this? She can even shred tanks if she needed to since her low CDs basically give her DPS.

Nerf pls.

Shes ridiculously hard to master. Overpowered? Yes. Easy? No.
Any champion that's hard to play seems to be pretty overpowered which is why they're hard to nerf.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Any champion that's hard to play seems to be pretty overpowered which is why they're hard to nerf.

The balance is the difficulty curve.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

By that logic draven would be the best champion in the game. Difficulty =/= champion strength. Sure in 20xx when everyone is mechanically a robot draven would be pretty op, but nobody can play him to that extent. Zed is hard, not op. Vayne is hard, not op. Riven is hard, not op. Etcetc.
In some cases Difficulty = Champion Strength, but not in all cases.

Take Azir, for example. Most likely one of the hardest, if not the hardest champ to learn and master, but the payout for learning him is outright worth the time it'll take learning all his mechanics and so on. His extreme difficulty pays out big time, and makes him a dangerous Mid that can chunk your health in only a few seconds of getting in attack range.

Anyways, I played some games with my L10 friend the night before last. Some were admirable. Others.. Nah. But I'd still like to show my Jinx match. The first in around.. 25 days.

Carryyyyy

Got to a point where I could 1v3 them if my positioning was right.
Last edited by Retro; Jul 19, 2015 at 05:35 PM.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Well at least you guys get where I'm getting at. And no, Zed (and possibly Riven) isn't really THAT hard to be honest. Not nearly as hard as someone like Yasuo, Azir, and the champions mentioned above.
My Replays
KDA was normal.

But that damage. What in the fuck's name was your team doing? How come you're dealing SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much damage compared to them? .-.
My Replays