Toribash
Originally Posted by Downsz View Post
it's terrible that you're stuck in silver just being realistic shes not as good as she was and if you're stuck in silver you probably cant kite for shit and have bad mechanics there for i wouldn't recommend kalista
if you want to learn there is nothing stopping you'd just get more success from other champions.

He's actually pretty good with Yasuo. Bad mechanics out of the window now. Genuinely have no idea how he is with kiting.

Also after recently playing with her, kiting on Kalista is the easiest thing since kindergarten. It's actually the other things like CSing properly whilst hopping around (it's a fucking nightmare without E imo since you can't cancel AA's) and deciding where you jump that are hard. A few wrong hops and you're out.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

Just another day on LAN

Tfw your duo partner quits because someone on the other team called him bad

Never gonna duo with that asshat again.

Oh and kalista was made to be easy to kite with, you shouldn't have too much of a problem with that. If you pick her up, there's not much you need to know other than finish the game quickly because she falls off once other people have items too.

Least I had a fun Viktor game

For the Glorious Evolution

Last edited by Hyde; Jul 18, 2015 at 12:12 AM.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
He's actually pretty good with Yasuo. Bad mechanics out of the window now. Genuinely have no idea how he is with kiting.

Also after recently playing with her, kiting on Kalista is the easiest thing since kindergarten. It's actually the other things like CSing properly whilst hopping around (it's a fucking nightmare without E imo since you can't cancel AA's) and deciding where you jump that are hard. A few wrong hops and you're out.

Csing is easy as hell. With kalista just either dobthe basic method of last hitting, or you can aa them once and e. Killing a target with e resets the cooldown. Gets even better since your second item is likely runaans. Aa back line about twice, then e, instant cs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah but it uses up mana quickly :c

I don't know, maybe it was because Tristana is a bitch.
My Replays
Easiest way to learn how to play Kalista is to learn how to use the Player Attack Move Click in your settings. I find it easiest to bind the hotkey to your A key. If you're by yourself with only a minion wave to cs, just hold down the A key and keep pressing it whilst moving your mouse over them or around them, etc.
You could do this whenever/wherever there is something to attack (eg. minions/dragon/baron/jungle/champions) but just remember that if you don't hover over the thing you're wanting to target you'll just be hitting the thing closest to you. So much like regular attack moving you need to utilize the A key and not the right click so you literally can't fuck up and miss-click and walk towards them.
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Lets get some points across.

1) I'm in silver because I play ranked on a rare occasion.
2) If I learn the champion well enough, I will be fine, like anyone else that plays her.
3) I asked advice for how to play her, not for you to gather your input about how I should not bother, I want to play her, I'm going to play her.

I want to get into ranked, but I have only a handful of champions I enjoy and have a interest in learning. Kalista is one of them.

Why are you even asking for guides on a toribash forum go watch a guide on youtube or something kinda pointless to ask for advice you'd get much farther somewhere else. ps it takes like 10 games to get out of silver so dont use the " i barely play ranked " bullshit. anyways i'm done peace.
Why are you even asking for guides on a toribash forum go watch a guide on youtube or something kinda pointless to ask for advice you'd get much farther somewhere else. ps it takes like 10 games to get out of silver so dont use the " i barely play ranked " bullshit. anyways i'm done peace.

Because you can get a lot more personal by seeking advice in a forum instead of a pre-recorded video. You just straight up shot him down when he was just asking for help .-.

Also, I set Attack Move Click on "A" so that I don't have to click after Attack Move. There's this weird thing where it only works on champs for some reason. Oh well, I seem to right click fast enough and with accuracy to chase people through minion waves this way
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Yeah but it uses up mana quickly :c

I don't know, maybe it was because Tristana is a bitch.

Kill two minions with it and it restores 40 mana, and e cost 40 mana. Hit only one and you refund only 20, so thats still half the cost.

I've played 6 ranked games in the month or two I've been in silver, it look me about two months to get my 10 promos done.

And as spar said, its more personal here, and if someone throwing advice is on NA, it can be straight up hands on.

ps: you should probably know what you are talking about before you start talking.

Also, later!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Btw overall topic, does anyone use attack move on left mouse button? Playing adc that helps massively, I dont have to be afraid of misclicking when kiting.
Last edited by cowmeat; Jul 18, 2015 at 09:59 AM.
I played osu! for a bit so it's not much of a problem anymore (except I'm horrendously noob at osu!). But I think left clicking is a little too important for me to see other player's (and monster's) stats. It's how I've been able to steal Baron so easily before they added HP bars (and no one apparently pays attention to his armor and mr).
My Replays