Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No, its not a virus, I know computers, i have cleared the viruses out, what was cusing the problem was my computers chassais, it was bent outwards, and it kinda pulled the g-cards contacts off the motherboard, i have fixed that, now when i get some spare time i will re-install the drivers and the problem should be fixed.
A big fat ugly troll named Cazrules had sex with his own bum and Fezch joined in while RDC Butthurt from hardcore secks. Then Coloo fucked himself with a large chunk of his awesomeness. 5mins. later Snorlaxen grabbed a dildo and made a clusterfuck of himself whilst fezch films it. Fezch enjoys this sight and faps hard as usual and corey turns into a troll and faps to the sight of The billy goats gruff being a ass for fezch to fuck. Then CazRules's dick falls off, and snorlaxen uses it as a pancake spatula for breakfast. The next day Fezch found out that he gave syphillis to Snorlaxen so he showed snorlaxen this site www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com snolaxen enjoyed the site so much he had a nose orgasm and jizzes in his pants, he had to clean his jocks in his mobile RDC faps alot aswell as fezch's favorite Mcdonalds drive through wibblethon. coloo, one time, sucked my inverted penis, which is impossible because coloo has no tongue. So fezch did it instead, and, finding it rather tasty, the end. Oh wait! We forgot to say that this is the end. But this goes forever so fuck me hard in the butthole. Lube is the best lube cuz its confortable and cooling and a refreshing drink after will stop your ass hurting. Because i dont know what RDC is on atm cos hes acting like a d00d cuz i gotz a beer in ma hand AND A VODKA IN THE OTHER and im chillin with coloo my brotha from anotha motha! the end. But its not the end said RDC of the small time newbs and coloo of the big time newbs which becomes big time pwners in his own dreams which came true forever and ever. And then RDC's clan made their own reality of suicide. THE END! Not cuz im so awesome! the end. But im awesome so its not. now it is. the end. but its not and never will be the end. THE FUCKING END! Fucking hell snorlaxen just go with the flow, NOT THE FUCKING END! Because this is the very end. goodnight. Good morning, as the show starts agaiN! oh noes! a george bushling shot this conversation! the end. But it starts again and any post that snorlaxen posts from here is negated. And then the big fat ugly troll named coloo jizzed his pants. So now e get to the treehouse where the story contitnues for another 7 days. there once was a man named snorlaxen who liked to pee ohh pee og pee oh pee! Which is very strange but anyway. Coloo was gay for an ogre and they fought to the death and i won cuz i ended the story. But you didnt really, now why dont people just keep following on? oh yeah, i know why, because someone missed the "A" at the start. Oh noes!! Not the "A". Yes, it is that bad.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
YOU DONT HAVE TB??!!

No, I have no need for it.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
YES!!! I was right! It was the contacts, i fixed it up, installed the driver, shaders is working, no unexpected restarting! IT FUCKING WORKS BITCH!! I will be active in game as soon as everyone else decides to join me, i will be playing a couple of matches tommorow though, but today i will give it a break.
I read it nao. but he's a bitch yet
pablo=alan's doggy
he's a good friend
post a pic and ill say yes
Last edited by Alan; Dec 22, 2009 at 05:22 AM.
A big fat ugly troll named Cazrules had sex with his own bum and Fezch joined in while RDC Butthurt from hardcore secks. Then Coloo fucked himself with a large chunk of his awesomeness. 5mins. later Snorlaxen grabbed a dildo and made a clusterfuck of himself whilst fezch films it. Fezch enjoys this sight and faps hard as usual and corey turns into a troll and faps to the sight of The billy goats gruff being a ass for fezch to fuck. Then CazRules's dick falls off, and snorlaxen uses it as a pancake spatula for breakfast. The next day Fezch found out that he gave syphillis to Snorlaxen so he showed snorlaxen this site www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com snolaxen enjoyed the site so much he had a nose orgasm and jizzes in his pants, he had to clean his jocks in his mobile RDC faps alot aswell as fezch's favorite Mcdonalds drive through wibblethon. coloo, one time, sucked my inverted penis, which is impossible because coloo has no tongue. So fezch did it instead, and, finding it rather tasty, the end. Oh wait! We forgot to say that this is the end. But this goes forever so fuck me hard in the butthole. Lube is the best lube cuz its confortable and cooling and a refreshing drink after will stop your ass hurting. Because i dont know what RDC is on atm cos hes acting like a d00d cuz i gotz a beer in ma hand AND A VODKA IN THE OTHER and im chillin with coloo my brotha from anotha motha! the end. But its not the end said RDC of the small time newbs and coloo of the big time newbs which becomes big time pwners in his own dreams which came true forever and ever. And then RDC's clan made their own reality of suicide. THE END! Not cuz im so awesome! the end. But im awesome so its not. now it is. the end. but its not and never will be the end. THE FUCKING END! Fucking hell snorlaxen just go with the flow, NOT THE FUCKING END! Because this is the very end. goodnight. Good morning, as the show starts agaiN! oh noes! a george bushling shot this conversation! the end. But it starts again and any post that snorlaxen posts from here is negated. And then the big fat ugly troll named coloo jizzed his pants. So now e get to the treehouse where the story contitnues for another 7 days. there once was a man named snorlaxen who liked to pee ohh pee og pee oh pee! Which is very strange but anyway. Coloo was gay for an ogre and they fought to the death and i won cuz i ended the story. But you didnt really, now why dont people just keep following on? oh yeah, i know why, because someone missed the "A" at the start. Oh noes!! Not the "A". Yes, it is that bad. BUT NOW MAH COMPUTER WORKS AND I GETS FTW!!
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
yes, but save it... we are making up some rules...

and pretending, you were writing pretty "wigger" :3

anyways, i'll PM you about 2 days before we start, ok?

wigger wtf does that mean bro? im black and im from the ghetto. 3rd ward houston texas but now i live in hiram clarke i dont pretend bro
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.