Toribash
[Origin]The talk thread(invaders welcome)
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
Nice kindlebob.

Soon I Will Create A video game so I might not post as much soon. Oh And Infamous:Second Son Has Rocket shoted so each person that bought it gives me a extra $250. So far, I earn $560,840 $1,428,300 by making this game.

I hate to break it to you, but unless you give me a full chart of those numbers and where they're coming from, I'm going to completely discredit you from even being affiliated with Second Son. That isn't how business works. You sound ridiculous.
Secondly, you have your net profit off, if you really do get that much per game. I'm not dumb.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Apr 1, 2014 at 02:46 AM.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I hate to break it to you, but unless you give me a full chart of those numbers and where they're coming from, I'm going to completely discredit you from even being affiliated with Second Son. That isn't how business works. You sound ridiculous.
Secondly, you have your net profit off, if you really do get that much per game. I'm not dumb.

I agree with Grohenbird, Just give us some proof.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

@go: can't exactly proof not either.
Everyone go to voting on the trial members. If you don't have a the pass let me know.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
@go: can't exactly proof not either.
Everyone go to voting on the trial members. If you don't have a the pass let me know.

If you're going to brag on numbers, you should be able to back it up. If you cant, you clearly arent credible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
@bercat: I just now notice that. Hell yeah!
@kandle: pass sent.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I'd like the pass too. Gonna go ingame now, also I'm too lazy to take a picture of the headphones upload it to my computer, and upload it to here.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan