Toribash
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
I'm still planning my ascension in this game, I wanna become renowed toribash player >:3
I changed pfp Kaito, are you proud?

In which sense? Multiplayer or Singleplayer?
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
In which sense? Multiplayer or Singleplayer?

both, I want to be considered a good replaymaker and a great sparrer
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

both, I want to be considered a good replaymaker and a great sparrer

oh cool, you aren't going to try venture into competitive play too?
I already am. I have been around for quite some time now and I usually do a lot of quick aikido when im free, so I can smash noobs there with some ease. I know that this isnt enough to be a good comp player so I've been trying to be taught how to play properly
I go in servers with players that are better than me, or just ask for friends' help and get my ass whipped until I learn something
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i no longer active on this game anymore so i can't be helped. i'm busy with other business that i must deal with recently

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

I already am. I have been around for quite some time now and I usually do a lot of quick aikido when im free, so I can smash noobs there with some ease. I know that this isnt enough to be a good comp player so I've been trying to be taught how to play properly
I go in servers with players that are better than me, or just ask for friends' help and get my ass whipped until I learn something

Oh awesome, I can try help you out too if you ever feel like playing a few games at some stage!

and what do you prefer, Sora?

I prefer mashiro from sakuraso no pet na kanojo
NO TITLE