Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by BountyBlade View Post
Fix it then

Dude >_> chill. Don't worry.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Thread fixed!
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=428916
Go here allies/friends/whatever!
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Cool, added, also, I hope people won't just post here and ask for ally, if you have nothing to say here in the general chat thread and just want to be an ally, PM me about it. If you do have something to say here, please add the question.

Ex:

Hey guys can I be your allies?? <This is wrong and I consider this as spam.

Guys what do you think about puppies?
PS: can we be allies? <This is right.
Congratzzzz boys we have reach 200 Pages i want to see us reach 500 by the end of this year and maybe more
Forgive me if the rules have changed but i remember asking for allies in a thread being an offence ending with a ban or infraction
Originally Posted by BountyBlade View Post
Ok, i've come.

Oh no, please no. I consider this as a shitpost/spam. Please no. Please stop.

Originally Posted by pranit View Post
Congratzzzz boys we have reach 200 Pages i want to see us reach 500 by the end of this year and maybe more

Also spam. Honestly, nobody cares :<
please don't do this again :<

Originally Posted by Acryul View Post
Forgive me if the rules have changed but i remember asking for allies in a thread being an offence ending with a ban or infraction

Yes it is. I was infracted once for doing that. But I think we have our own rules because it's our clan board. I don't know I'm not sure.

Also #200th post.