Toribash
Hello,i would like to join [Obey]
My name is Jacob i am 15 years old and i am a yellow belt (you should know I'm a alt to PhantomOso)anyways, who wants to help people get to know toribash and its strategies i've been in many clans that wasn't doing very good or at least last intil being offical my forum activity is a 7 since i spend my only time training so I can be the best I'm not on that often i make my self busy when doing both making replays and playing the game i don't go into other people's games because i don't see the point why entering there server when there going to either kick me out for no reason or to be a complete twat but i make my own server where other players can socialize and we can go to other servers to have fun or hangout i specialize in replay making and in-game skill my best mods is ABD,Akido and Wushu and the worst mod i have trouble with is nijitisu why i want to join this particular clan is because you guys are awesome you guys can be well matched against me (Mainly i don't see people get match-up easily as me) and you guys are very fun to play with i put alot of effort in to this.

Hope you enjoy and if this aint long enough then i can make it even longer, stay awesome
name: idabosswiz
gmt: -4:00
replays: none
competive gamemode: mushu
about me: i am very nice and helpful and i can teach moves i can get someone to teach you all judofrac if you want message me. please do not deny me for my rank win ratio or belt.
i did i did all it said to do but replays i have none i made
-----
hi my name is idabosswiz im 10 my gmt is - 7:00 i am good at mushu i can teach mushu and
-----
hi my name is idabosswiz im 10 my gmt is - 7:00 i am good at mushu i can teach mushu and
-----
-----
sorry for spam
Last edited by idabosswiz; Aug 14, 2014 at 09:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wait twisters when did this become origins`s thread?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Please keep posts relevant to the purpose of the Thread.

Further posts will be removed publicly ridiculed.
Last edited by Cheshyre; Aug 15, 2014 at 09:29 AM.
Why buttcheeks u hate Dumb #1
Last edited by Cheshyre; Aug 22, 2014 at 08:15 PM.
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
Hello obey, I'm applying for like the billion-th time because I realize if I were to join another clan I would eventually leave,
and apply here.
uh, I honestly don't know what to put here, you guys know everything about me because of my previous applications.
I guess I could write out everything good from my previous apps+more?
sure let's go with that.

My in real life name is Will, as those who are in the skype group and have seen me in there would know. I live in New Zealand(so that means my GMT is +12)
it's near Australia for those who don't know. When(If >_>) I'm outside I will most likely be over at my mother work the local animal shelter feeding the animals or
cleaning cages, or fishing with my father. And uh yeah, I'm 12 years old, born early 2002.

Well I started playing toribash on my first account mid 2012 when I was 10, the username was Dethmind, got sick of people asking me if I knew how to spell "Death" so
in November 2012 I made this name. I make some decent destruction replays(Check attached files, although people who've seen my old replays from other apps don't bother.) and I've started doin' some sparring, not very good but I'm learning.
The first mod I learned was jousting, then when they closed the public jousting server I started playing aikido, the problem I had with aikido was I found the ring to small.
So I moved over to ABD and I'm pretty decent at that, Oh and I play quite a lot of tk/erthtkv2 and I'm 8th dan black belt. I've started doing some low-stake duels 100-500tc abd duels.
and I enjoy that, I don't like the idea of getting bank rupt'd because of a wrist dm. here is my player card if yall need it.

Well I've gotten 1 infaction for a useless post, that expired a while ago, and I've had one thread HoS'd I have no clue what I was thinking, it won't happen again I swear :s.

So uh, I've been applying for obey since march 4th, and I've made a few applications since then, and I like to think I've became
friends(to some degree) with most the activemembers, aaaand I'm in the chat room.
Attached Files
hi peps.rpl (126.1 KB, 6 views)
tktktktktk.rpl (90.7 KB, 8 views)
last second cap.rpl (71.5 KB, 8 views)
My Primal State.rpl (235.0 KB, 7 views)
Wow erthtkreplay.rpl (88.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Aug 16, 2014 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Woops. forgot to attach replays :x