Toribash
Originally Posted by Nickone View Post
come on max. this is offtopic chat. :P and that's vodka man. Win. was a perfectly acceptable post.

Even if it is just the phrase win. Spam is spam and us MOD of this clan board will get the brunt end of it when a GM comes and see spam on our boards. I would like not to get chewed out. I'm already on last legs with them ;_;
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
I didn't know GMs had authority over the clan boards.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]

Want to win some epic VIDJA GEIMS? All you have to do is draw a PICTURE?

Best Picture; Saints row the Third (Steam)

Worst Picture: Saints row the Third (Steam)

WTF Picture: Darksiders, Company of Heroes, Metro 2033, Red Faction Armageddon (Steam)

So yeah, join if you want to. We're trying to get as many contestants as possible.
I'll draw the worst picture I can think of.

I really want SR3
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
I need to get back on the lamb with my drawing I have none that relate and how is this prize system working exactally?
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Even if it is just the phrase win. Spam is spam and us MOD of this clan board will get the brunt end of it when a GM comes and see spam on our boards. I would like not to get chewed out. I'm already on last legs with them ;_;

lol dude, seriously? the GM's should go worry about people trying to hack stuff and people posting stupid stuff in general chat, God GM's are like cops these days, chasing down a kid just walking home doing nothing wrong instead of stopping a bank robber.. Kinda sad tbh.
Originally Posted by Bubbyzane View Post
I'll draw the worst picture I can think of.

I really want SR3

Great! Send the image in a message to the channel! We cannot wait!

Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
I need to get back on the lamb with my drawing I have none that relate and how is this prize system working exactally?

As explained in Skype, if you win you'll get a Steam Code which you can confirm in Steam and then you'll be able to download it!
Still gotta draw ralf's avi with extreme persision with a lot of other things behind him so it goes under wtf pictures

Hope you can use my drawings if nothing else for a screensaver XD