Toribash
I like to kick people in the balls when they try bribe me. Then I steal their right leg and run away.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
All of that sort of fixed itself ;p

I have a question for the staff:

Do you plan to hold a large advertising campaign anytime soon? Toribash is such an original concept, I feel like it'd make a killing if people knew it existed.

People do know, thanks to recent Youtube vids peak times currently have close the 3 times the number of people ingame than there was a couple of months ago.

Though I do remember when TB had several pages in Linux Format + a double page advert. Irony when you think about the state of *nix dev afterwards.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
People do know, thanks to recent Youtube vids peak times currently have close the 3 times the number of people ingame than there was a couple of months ago.

Though I do remember when TB had several pages in Linux Format + a double page advert. Irony when you think about the state of *nix dev afterwards.

Wasn't there also a newspaper article or two?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I asked avwave about the sudden outbreak of spambots creating social groups yesterday, and he did some achrap that disabled the shortcut to it.

I was meaning to ask him about it again, but he left IRC.

Edit: Someone fixed it now.
Last edited by firebolty; Jul 19, 2012 at 10:35 PM.
BAD LUCK
Hello, one simple question.

What's PlayerID's?
I often see them right after the "*green dot* is the new server admin" shows up. Sometimes they spam the player list, sometimes they just remains in the spectators, and sometimes they even answer my annoying whispers.

I would very much appreciate it if my question was answered.

Yours sincerely
McDill
Users with the "PlayerID" prefix are not logged in, and therefore can not play or chat. They can only use the whisper function, as far as I know.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
PlayerId[number here] Are usually people who haven't logged in yet. You can try it yourself. Just log out in-game (By simply typing in a wrong password), and connect to a server, you'll show up as "playerID[number here]".

Although, there are a couple of actual usernames out there that are named playerID[number], so they might be who responded to your whispers.

EDIT : Damn it box :< But I never knew that they could answer whispers, box might be right on this one.
Last edited by EJM; Jul 20, 2012 at 08:02 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Thanks for the quick response,
but roughly a month ago or so the server "tourney6" was spammed with PlayerID's.
What was that?
yes, but what about when they enter a server, and then become the /house ??

That is very weird to me.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...