Toribash
Awesome! Thanks! By the way, I like the [DPcadet] idea. I'd be willing to donate tc to make it. Can't, not enough tc anymore
Last edited by mclarensf1; May 27, 2013 at 10:31 PM.
Well then.....

Thanks. I'm glad to be back
-----
Can I set a topic? What's your guys' opinion on soccer?
Last edited by mclarensf1; May 24, 2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well then.....

Um... Sorry for being inactive, I had problems with PC, plus tests...

This is how I see soccer in Brazil(and some revelations...)

Soccer is nice. Beach soccer is also nice. Volleysoccer, a brazilian sport, is fucking awesome, bicycle kicks everywhere. Soccer whores aren't cool. They go there, get fucked by the players and they disappear for 6 months. A player from a team called Vasco da Gama fucked a soccer whore. They disappeared in Pelourinho, a place in Salvador where the whores live...( believe me, Brazil isn't filled with a LOT of whores. We just have a different way to...welcome you foreigners. You know, girls that study at public schools are so... "unpolite" that if an american say hi to them, and answer a phonecall in his Iphone 5, girls will orgasm thinking that he's rich or something like that. And I say NO YOU DUMBASSES, IPHONE 5 COSTS THE PRICE OF AN ALIENWARE BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU DUMB THAT BUY THAT PHONE FOR THAT PRICE!)

Erm, going back to the previous subject, nowadays, Brazil is better at Volleyball and Mixed Martial Arts than at soccer. But it's cool.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Ok then. xD :3 I used to play soccer.... when I was about six, haven't really played since. I'm starting to get back into soccer again though. I'll usually will just kick a ball around, or like I did today, kick one of those plastic, air filled balls and then get in trouble because I was doing it inside the house. And god!!!! You guys make me feel like I have no life :|
Last edited by mclarensf1; May 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well then.....