Toribash
admins never give me permissions, so i don't know what to do.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Nixxo will for sure give You a permission if you will say that you are from Toribash Forum, from my recommendation. Tho, if You will fuck something up like grief or steal, I will kill you. And castrate. And shave your head with an axe.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Did You wanted to say.....

...pirate servers? ;>

I dunno the fancy names, is it illegal or some shit?
Also, yea, i suppose so.
It's All About Expansion
I panicked when I was deep under ground and then started to dig up, and up, and up, like a madman. Then I emerged in someones underground farm, and made a big hole in the center of it. I fixed the damage as I could, and it was unintentional.

Don't castrate me Saint, please.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Nixxo will for sure give You a permission if you will say that you are from Toribash Forum, from my recommendation. Tho, if You will fuck something up like grief or steal, I will kill you. And castrate. And shave your head with an axe.

Tiny Problem with that, you can't hit another player :P
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Tiny Problem with that, you can't hit another player :P

/pvp on

To turn pvp on. lel.

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I panicked when I was deep under ground and then started to dig up, and up, and up, like a madman. Then I emerged in someones underground farm, and made a big hole in the center of it. I fixed the damage as I could, and it was unintentional.

Don't castrate me Saint, please.

Don't worry! If you fixed it, there's no problem with that. It happens especially when you live in town and mine near it.
..but make a short comic about it! Sounds fun even just from reading it. ;)
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=mcsaint

Channel made for that server. Join me from time to time, I will be there always.
Last edited by Saint; Nov 5, 2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Yeah please explain, I don't do mods, I installed Aethermod after hours of pain and agony coz im a noob :P

sigh.
k

first you download the mod.
so.
open up my computer go disk c / users/ your user/app data(this is a hidden folder which you right click and tick the show hidden folders)/roaming/minecraft/bin.
now you have to use 7zip or whatever to open the minecraft.jar its the 6th one for me.
then you open the mini map mod with 7zip again and copy and paste all the contents of that in to the minecraft folder and it should work! hope fully
also there is this http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...er-hd-fix-221/
but i don't remember if i used that to install that mod do tell if it works!
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
I gotta say that this server is gettin' boring :/
I already got bored after finishing my house, and now after I finished my Windmill it's so damn boring :|
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]