Toribash
who thinks that one piece last ep is pretty exagrated law sliced vergo in two pieces i wanted luffy to beat vergo to show that his haki is stronger??
Is that one piece's last episode? HOLY.
Not updated with One Piece. I might watch it after watched some other anime.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
i mrant latest ep u get me right op will never come to an ending xD
shit is getting interesting its similare to marinford to me.
Originally Posted by datbadass View Post
who thinks that one piece last ep is pretty exagrated law sliced vergo in two pieces i wanted luffy to beat vergo to show that his haki is stronger??

Originally Posted by datbadass View Post
i mrant latest ep u get me right op will never come to an ending xD
shit is getting interesting its similare to marinford to me.

Mate are you even trying?
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Lmao how though dude?

I don't know... I really don't
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Oh man, Episode 15 of RWBY. Why can't more short animes have this sort of scripting xD It makes me genuinely laugh, yet be interested in the serious side and relate to the feelings of the characters. 10/10 Rooster Teeth
Oh, I forgot about RWBY. I'll watch it like, Right now! It's on youtube, I guess.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I need something new to watch.
a typical fighty anime like DBZ, soul eater, bleach, naruto, FMA, TTGL, attack on titan etc.
I wish theyd make an anime for Veritas, still my fav manga ever.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
I need something new to watch.
a typical fighty anime like DBZ, soul eater, bleach, naruto, FMA, TTGL, attack on titan etc.
I wish theyd make an anime for Veritas, still my fav manga ever.

I loved reading Rurouni Kenshin and Gantz. Dunno if the animes are quite as good though. There's also Shaman King, but I dropped it like 5 chapters from the end...
Aiki is and will always be my favorite fighting manga, but Ares is pretty nice too. Don't really like the usual shonen stuff :T
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore