Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Yeah, that sounds like a scenario from some shitty book/tv series about football. There's a player who is basically good but he fails at teamplay and wants to do shit alone and he fails really hard. I think I've once watched sth like that actually.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
*cough*christianoronaldoandwaynerooney*cough*
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
i hope that klose shoots another two goals. than he´ll have the most goals in a WC ^^
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Germany will win this year. But I hope KLOSE DIE !
Oh God, Ronaldo has 15 goals in WC, he can't be 2nd :/
Surgeries? Did he had a Liposuction performed on himself?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Fucking god damned robbing. I think I'm going to deposit all my money in bronze timers or something like that.

[re] | #Polska
I stored them all in the bank. :/
Worst fucking event ever.
^2000 post get

< 2000 reply get

I hope they revert it like before. Otherwise it'll be massive bullshit :| I wanted to have my money and request some nice set maybe, now I can't. I imagine auctions 'I bid 60k, if I will still have it by the auction end'. Also bank to prevent scams is scam itself, taking 5% is almost a robbery when considering big money :|

[re] | #Polska