Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, I just felt it appropriate to share my faggotry with the world, and reveal a bit more about myself so you can understand me. Misunderstanding breeds fear, and fear breeds faggotry. don't be a hidingwarior!
EDIT: AX7 won. We said we had to win by 2, and we went back and forth for 10 matches, finally just saying "next win gets it" and i had him till the last turn *sob* today just isnt my day lol.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Nov 23, 2008 at 09:54 PM.
BlakNWyte N Red all over
Hey guys, I have a joke for you:

Who's BlakNWyte and red all over?
ME!

But, hey, I'm always red all over after Hiding's done with me. Oh boy does he tear me up. It's that time of the month right now, too. Normally he gives me a break during my period, but not today! He plowed me like they plow roads in los angeles during contruction season.

But I really can't complain. He knows I love it. I always let out a high pitched, whining moan of both pleasure and pain, just to let him know how much I enjoy him. It has been compared to a the sound of a mating koala bear. Yeah, he sure knows how to give it to a girl, that's for sure.

Well, hiding is calling, and I wouldn't want to keep my master waiting. He might punish me!
there's no meeting guys
Thread Name: "Clan Elite meeting....."

Contents: "BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no meeting guys

Also

*fapfapfap*

I wanna tell you guys something seriously though.....

You might wanna tell your closest female relative to get checked..........

I'm naked in your bathroom now COME LOOK!

As the clan leader, I have to tell you that I chronicaly masturbate on my bed and couch to shemale icky ^_^.

Don't judge me ;x

(AX7 told me to post thees :o)

That is all ^o^."