Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hi fatu.
P.S do i need to post a replay or something? I'm just a little confused about what's going on.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by Fatulbrown View Post
Sameal you mind telling us your main account?

He isn't an alt. Trust me on that one.

Also, at this point us beating Tint is much more likely than not (putting it nicely). We rolled over RAWR, we can roll over them too. Only player I'm having concerns about is Kristis, who seems to have a personal vendetta against iRookie. Still, one person can't carry a clan. It seems like the number of people that want us to lose is growing by the day, and I really just want to see the look on their face when TGS walks away with the trophy.
Preposterously dank.
Having a vendetta against iRookie seems to be the popular thing to do these days. Ahhhh the wonderful feeling of infamy.

How would you know? When it comes to in-game etiquette you're more up tight than a nun's hoo-ha.

EDIT: Quite a few of you will appreciate this picture. Warning though, it's a bit of a doozy.

Doozy

Last edited by Nomad; Sep 22, 2013 at 07:04 AM.
Preposterously dank.
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Meres wants to join, opinions?

Love that guy.
Yea
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
It seems like the number of people that want us to lose is growing by the day, and I really just want to see the look on their face when TGS walks away with the trophy.

I honestly wasnt following clan league news orher than asking when we were facing a clan or asking if we won, I had no idea people were against us winning. we have a great group of members that are super skilled, I have no doubt in my mind that we will bring home the trophy.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Even though I'm not doubting you guys, I still find it a bit arrogant that you all just assume that we're gonna win.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Even though I'm not doubting you guys, I still find it a bit arrogant that you all just assume that we're gonna win.

It's all about confidence, we have to think we will win to get that drive to get out there and destroy the competition, you can't win if you are set on thinking you are going to lose.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko