Endurance Onslaught 6.0
The Germans would likely have conquered most of Western Europe and unified them under a single economic superpower. The elimination of those deemed inferior by the Nazis (most of whom actually were a detriment to the advancement of society, such as the mentally handicapped and the physically infirm) would have allowed the progression of (almost) an entire continent.

l2considerhistoricalimplications

Also, Hitler is a very poor example for the death sentence, as war crimes fall under an entirely separate umbrella of law than standard criminal justice.
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
The Germans would likely have conquered most of Western Europe and unified them under a single economic superpower. The elimination of those deemed inferior by the Nazis (most of whom actually were a detriment to the advancement of society, such as the mentally handicapped and the physically infirm) would have allowed the progression of (almost) an entire continent.

l2considerhistoricalimplications

Also, Hitler is a very poor example for the death sentence, as war crimes fall under an entirely separate umbrella of law than standard criminal justice.

You do know the Nazis took so much money from the French and other western countries. Not only by cash, but property, art works, etc. France was shit after the war. Worse than post WW1.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by Stickicide View Post
HEY KIDS
LETS GET OFF THIS TOPIC
Destiny's art is good, and it's difficult to make a sig that's not c/p
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT ROCKET SHIP SIGS

woah there buddy

it may be difficult for some folks, but the only C/P in any self-respecting GFX tagmaker's arsenal is a stock and possibly c4d's.
back from the dead
France would have been conquered by Germany, derp.

Operative words in the bolded text are "most" and "single economic superpower". Everyone lost money after the war, but under a unified Axis, Western Europe would have almost-continental resources with which to generate capital.

Again, think before you post and consider the implications of what I'm actually saying rather than just spouting whatever prior-biased, Nazis-are-the-ultimate-evil spiel you've been taught.
back from the dead
Originally Posted by destiny View Post
It's okay I suck then...
and you know what?
I don't even care :U

THAT'S THE SPIRIT
back from the dead
Yeah. That is why Hitler should have been hung. And good thing you committed suicide first.

Originally Posted by Stickicide View Post
You're 14
trollface.jpg pleaaase
I've imagined you as some 17 year old, similar to aslask

lol

what in the world would give you that impression
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
lol

what in the world would give you that impression

why in the world would you troll me today?