Ranking
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Welcome Shook.
I think you should go handle all those applicants >_>

well you think WRONG

:U

Hacks is the active recruiter this week, he's the one you should be poking.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Hey, if anybody wants to try his luck (I doubt there is, but it costs nothing to try), here is the replay.
I think I'm getting close, but getting to this took me a while. You have to contract the wrist, and if you're lucky the torso will rotate out of pure force, and you'll have an opening for a clear hit.
But. It's. Damn. Hard.

Edit : Getting really close.
Attached Files
---1.rpl (380.5 KB, 10 views)
--3.rpl (380.5 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by vins84; Aug 26, 2012 at 06:25 PM.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Originally Posted by vins84 View Post
Hey, if anybody wants to try his luck (I doubt there is, but it costs nothing to try), here is the replay.
I think I'm getting close, but getting to this took me a while. You have to contract the wrist, and if you're lucky the torso will rotate out of pure force, and you'll have an opening for a clear hit.
But. It's. Damn. Hard.

Edit : Getting really close.

Cool replay vins.

Also I have been working on this skeet for a few hours, and I'm telling you I am getting pretty damn close. Got the block heavily ghosting already. I'll post it here if I ever get it though.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
And now for something completely different.

GAEM COMMENTARY. First commentary i've ever made, and it feels odd to just ramble into microphone with nobody around. Very odd.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
OMG SHOOK SOUNDS GERMAN!
:oooooo!!!1!!1!!111!!!!1111!!!

not

I say and repeat, he sounds like a suicide bombist.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by shook View Post
And now for something completely different.

GAEM COMMENTARY. First commentary i've ever made, and it feels odd to just ramble into microphone with nobody around. Very odd.

You sound a thousand times better than I thought you would.

And I thought that was impossible, considering you already beat Morgan Freeman when I imagined you talking.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games